bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carlton Pearson  (Read 4459 times)

ChuckH

Carlton Pearson
« on: December 19, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »

If the subject has already been discussed forgive me.....

I remember when Carlton was a hot commodity in the Christian Church.  A few years ago he began preaching an inclusive message and was scorned by the C.C.  Has there been any discussion as to his message on this site.  Has Ray commented on his teachings? 

Thanks in advance.

TRUTHSEEKER

Re: Carlton Pearson
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:33:52 PM »

If the subject has already been discussed forgive me.....

I remember when Carlton was a hot commodity in the Christian Church.  A few years ago he began preaching an inclusive message and was scorned by the C.C.  Has there been any discussion as to his message on this site.  Has Ray commented on his teachings? 

Thanks in advance.

Hello ChuchH,

I haven't seen any information on the site concerning Carlton Pearson.  I don't believe Ray has ever commented on his teachings either.  Why would he?  I am familiar with Pastor Pearson's ministry and new found teaching.  I believe he means well but I wouldn't look to him as having the corner of the market on the teachings of Christ. 

gmik

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 01:13:35 AM »

Carlton visited my church several times (before I left it & before he had his revelation).
I ordered a book on inclusion from his website.  It is very milkish and doesn't come anywhere close to what Ray teaches.  He still keeps a lot of Babylon in his teachings , such as Revelations being pretty literal, rapture, and "heaven" being now, and has now "joined" the United Churches of Christ. (I get updates bcz I oredered that book).

I love him and pray for him, it took courage to do what he did. But as with so many other prosperity preachers he still lhas that TBN mentality..

Mods, if this in anyway is offensive to Carlton's ministry please feel free to edit or remove!

gena

dogcombat

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 10:53:59 AM »

Carlton is on a journey that will be productive.  Yes, he still has a lot of Babylonian baggage with him, but in God's appointed time that will be something that Carlton will be led to repent of  (Romans 2:4).  For now, just pray for him and others in and out of Babylon.

Ches

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 02:02:17 PM »

Carlton pearson is a "Phony" just like most of us are.  It will all come out in the Lake of Fire.

Love in Christ

Longhorn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.