bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I've failed...  (Read 13096 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: I've failed...
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2006, 09:11:02 PM »

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

:o Submlinal messages from the future. :o

Now that's cool.  Good night you two.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2006, 09:21:36 PM »

:oOOOOOhhhhhh Anne,

I saw that! ;) ;)  Your post just crossed my cyber pathway!!!  (ha, your only about 4 miles from me though!  Whereas
Africa and Norway is a mile or two beyond that... :o) (how about 8,000 miles or so beyond here)

see ya in a little while...

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 09:28:01 PM »

Susan,

;D What can I say?  ;D  I think we are all meant to be crossing eachother's cyberspace.  Now this is a riot.  I nearly had a fit when I read your last post.  ROFLOL  :D  :D

Oh man, I had a feeling you were posting.  That's why you said it would be a half an hour before you came and got us LOL.  It was becuase you were not done posting.  Hah, Get out of my head Susan, I was just thinking the same thing.  Oh good, they're not coming right now, I am going to go and check on the forum and do some posting.  And wow, our paths crossed yet once again.

Yeah, on the forum it seems like all the others are just a keystroke away and distance is all but forgotten in this forum.  I like that.

"Anyhootie"  I will see you later.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 11:25:35 AM »

Susan bless your heart my dear friend. It just thrills my heart when I can come to this forum and read the happenings in each of our lives and the thoughts that each of us have.

It helps me so much to know that I am not alone in my feelings and thoughts and the day to day situations that we all experience.

Your starting this thread and many others like it show me the love and understanding that God has so beautifully given each one of us towards one another.

God has revealed some very important truths to me and to you Susan and many others here that are not "contained in the books". That being how much love He can give to each of us and to realize just how beautiful and wonderful our brothers and sisters from far away can communicate to one another and we may never see one another face to face, BUT to know He has touched each one of us and we can share and edify from this complex machine called a computer.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about what is going on with each of you. I come to this forum and I see and read what you all go through and I can touch and feel you all through this Spirit of or God and it is all I have and I am thankful to you all.

Susan you have done a wonderful thing when you started this thread and I want to thank you with all my heart for being like minded and sharing with us. You have blessed me in a way you could never imagine. You Susan have showen me and taught me something very important and that is that just when I think my problems,trials and situations are the worst, I learn that my brothers and sisters are hurting and going through tough situations and I need to deny myself and love and  care for you all. To put aside the selfish beast I am at times and care for you all and put myself last.

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Thank you Susan for follwing God and coming here to each of us and I thank God for you my sister and friend.

I love you Susan,

bobby

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 12:10:47 PM »

Hello Anne

You observed :   Once again you beat me to the punch saying that Susan's post went to straight to the heart of God.

...perhaps not beating you to any punch but you being called in as second witness? 8)

Eggi I always enjoy your posts. You bring a delightful and original perspective.

Bobby you are so right in what you say. It is always helpful to look past oneself. I have sent e-mail correspondence to the authorities and Government regarding my career that has been hijacked through lawlessness and greed. I feel okay now that I have seen that it is God who causes my circumstances. is one has been painful but it has set me free also to depend and rely more fully on HIM. I am grateful to HIM that he is patient with me in my limited mindset. He has set my feet on another chapter unfolding in my life and I trust He knows how to love, keep and provide for me and cultivate me into stronger spiritual well being within circumstances that appear hopeless. It is not that HE wishes to strengthen my circumstances and keep me spiritually weak. On the contrary. Streght comes from turning to God alone for support when we fail or are weak not to get strong against our circumstances but to recieve mercy grace and HIS unmerited favour.

I believe my profession is now over and I may or may not recieve more business in the future but that is Okay. My career is not my provider not because I am materially wealthy but because my God owns the Universe and He is my Father.  He is super-able and abundantly over and above all I dare hope or can ask able to give me in His wisdom what is best for me. His will be done! :D Only HE can strengthen me and He blesses me so much through this Forum and through HIS disclosures of His secrets that He is keeping hidden from the world. I am rich because He helps me to communicate His Sprit of love and wisdom sometimesw and that for me is so soulfully enriching an encounter with Him and His love that I loose the words to continue........

Peace to you all

Arcturus :)

Peace and love to all

Arcturus

hebrewroots98

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 05:47:55 PM »

Dear Bobby,

Wow; what an encouragement you just were!!!!!!!  I say ditto to all that you just said.  Amen!

I find it quite unique, but, delightful that everytime that I log onto this site, I experience (in just a matter of  seconds) all of these different feelings simultaniously. I love this forum b/c I can come here and be accepted,  loved, encouraged and understood without judgement; while, at the same time I can do the same for you all too.  Plus, coming here does something that I have rarely experienced in my 45 years which is that when I get on this site, I simultainiously begin feeling so loved and honored  by you all and your words, while at the same time I feel humbled and totally undeserving of such love and ecouragement from ones whom I have never met- while all at the same time I cry in my heart and spirit thanking God for blessing me with you and the others here on the forum, b/c you all mean so much to me;  while at the same time I am feeling overjoyed!!!   Wow, thank you all too.

Yes, I too think about you all everyday and look forward to this fellowshiping, (as I have only three people in my life (in person) with whom I can fellowship with about these wonderful truths.) (Bobby, your signature picture encourages me too; I love that picture.)  It is life to me on a daily basis to hear from you all and to do what I can to help you, my Godly family!!! Bobby, you have been given by God a heart of compassion and it shows.  I needed to hear what you just said, thank you and blessings back to you!    I am the one whom usually tries to strengthen others and it is rare that I get strengthened, so thanks again everyone!  I love and thank you all more than words can say.  I can't imagine what could be better in life than this ....Well, yes I can; meeting each of you in person and giving you a great big hug!

God is so AWESOME for bfinging you all into my days!!!

Eggi and Anne, I love that ....BEING CALLED AS A SECOND WITNESS;y'all are so wise!!!

Arcturus, You have done extremely well in how you've received God's will in your unfortunate circumstances. It sounds like He has something really great in mind for you.  Your doing good, keep it up and continue to wait on Him...

Love to all of you,

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 06:23:16 PM »

Thank you for the encouragement and exhortation Sue :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 06:29:38 PM »

Arcturus,

Now, that's a great way to think about that.  Once I realized that there was no punch and that I was being called a second witness, wow that was awesome.  Your faith is shining out so strong.  To see you speak of what your heart says with no reservations and to be in that zone.  You have been a blessing to me.

Bobby,

Thanks for posting that.  I feel that every time I come on.  I feel, wow, now we are going to have REAL CHURCH.  No condemnation, no having to mangage apperances, and no hypocrisy.  I mean it's like recess in here becuase I love you and all the other guys who post in here.  It makes my little day when I click on unread topics since you have last visited becuase I am thinking wow, what new wisdom and love will I find here today.  And I keep finding more and more good things.

Susan,

Kind of makes TMM look pretty sick right now does it not?  We look forward to seeing you around and getting your posts.  I have enjoyed the last 8 days with you all.  Thanks so much.  David, David-Lee, and I love you very much.  Say hi to the 8 year old and give that hubby of yours a hard time for me. ;D  Tell him next year I am going to get him another alarm clock.  :D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 06:45:21 PM »

Anne

you observed : It makes my little day when I click on unread topics since you have last visited becuase I am thinking wow, what new wisdom and love will I find here today.  And I keep finding more and more good things.

That speaks my unspoken thoughts too!  :DHow wonderful that our thoughts and feelings are being woven together by the Spirit of love and truth and that we are given to experience His work through with and each one of us!

Peace and love to you Sister

Arcturus :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »

Arcturus,

How wonderful that our thoughts and feelings are being woven together by the Spirit of love and truth and that we are given to experience His work through with and each one of us!

This reminded me of something.  I cannot remember it verbatum, but the gist of it goes like this.  God and somebody was talking one day.  They were questioning about their life and how everything was working.  God then showed them a tapestry.  They could not see what God was doing at the moment with the tapestry becuase all they could see was the backside.  They could somehow get a general idea of what colors there were and things of that nature.  They saw many knots and things that were not pleasing to the eye.  God then asked this person to come around to the front.  When they got to the front of the tapestry all they could do is stare at it in awe.  The colors and the knots began to make sense.  Each color stood out and yet the tapestry is perfect.  It's the same thing with this forum.  We all know and feel the love and know that God has brought us together for a beautiful purpose.  He also has allowed us to work in eachother's lives through prayers, encouragement, and sounding boards.  Only he can see the front of the tapestry, but we can see the hints of color and the knots.  I know it is truly a masterpiece, and that is my excitement everytime I interact with you all.  Oh if we could see clearly but one day we will.  "Lo, I see dimly as through a glass or something of that nature, but one day I will see face to face."   [Note:  Sorry again if I butchered that.]  Oh may that day hasten even more.

Got a question.  Anyone know a good concordance online that does not operate using java based platforms?  If so, please post the link or pm me.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 11:45:30 PM »

It is so amazing to me that I can have fellowship with people all around the world.  People that I have told this to just dn't get it!..

I think about all of you every day too.  I can't wait till I have time to get on and see how everyone is doing. I even think about vacation since I will be with relatives all week..when can I sneak away for awhile and see how my brothers & sisters are...

If I don't post for awhile thats why.  I don't think you newbies know Jennie that well.  I can't wait to hear from her regularly again.  She has gone thru so much recently. So many great people coming like Anne & Sue who become part of our family so easily.  I love all the new ones who introduce themselves but don't post so much.  Thats ok!  I didn't get to know everyone at "real church" either.  MG and her son, Lacey, Andrevan & his wife, Mongoose, Sean, Deb, Ruth  Marie & her family, Brian & Anne, Abed's health, Nancy in London, Losohe in Malaysia, Viktoriya from Russia, Prosizz in Ivory Coast, Arcturus in Africa, Eirik in Norway.  I miss Sorin & Isabell & Zander & Nelson, and the Chucks, Gary, Becky, Andy, Rodger, Graham, and so many others....The wisdom and love from  Bobby, Joe, Kat, Iris, Rene, Longhorn, Yellowstone,Kennymac, Sandy, Dennis and other mods,.. Gosh there are so many.  I shouldn't have started this cuz now I am having a brain freeze and know I have forgotten to name many that are dear to me.  Then there are the silent but faithful readers (I hate that "lurkers" term).

I said all that to say this...The Lord has us here cuz He wants us here to love, learn, and care about others.  Please forgive if I didn't mention you.  I ran out of steam.

Have a mer...Happy, no,  ummm, Seasons.... Uh if you are eating a lot and see lots of relatives then have a Great Time.

I will see ya when I get back!!

Love to ALL,
gena
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:53:48 PM by gmik »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 12:27:12 AM »

Gena,

What a post.  I hope you have a good next week.  Yeah we are busy for the next few days and perhaps the next week.  Things are really not winding down like I thought they would be.  I keep telling myself that things will calm down about the second week of January.  I do not think that will happen.  Yet in all of this there is much to be thankful and to look forward to.

Have a great time.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 02:00:13 AM »

Amen!
gena

brothertoall

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 09:29:27 AM »

Well you guys did it to me and I am sure others also. You make my heart jump,my eyes swell with tears and if I get any happier I will probably do flip flops around the house and the wife has already told me " Bob I wish you would do that outdoors" ;D ;D

Susan dear sweet Susan this just goes to show you, others here,those reading but not posting and myself that when we can all share,ask questions and edify one another, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER is very pleased and I can personally say that the fellowship here is more than I ever imagined it could ever be.

John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

2 Peter 1:10-11

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Love to you all,

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 11:15:55 AM »

Bobby,

I was sqealing with delight last night at this thread and my hubby did not know what to think about it.  Yet, my little one thought it was all good, becuase I kept him laughing for a litle while.

;D  I got a good visual of you doing flip flops.   ;D  My advice, - go ahead and do them.  Your wife will understand, well sort of  :D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »

Anne what a delight it is to know I could help a little child laugh. They get this look in their little face and all you see is gums at that age and that wonderful twinkle in there precious eyes. You made my day Anne.

Love to you and the little one,

bobby

hebrewroots98

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 11:45:31 PM »

Greetings everyone!

Just to let you know that I finally got 'the apology letter' typed up and copied off today and ready to send to my family members (thanks Anne, Hubby, and all of you for being in agreement with me as to  just what to say.)  Please just pray that they will be able to forgive my ignorance and that we can all get back into a loving relationship once again; and of course pray that HIS will be done in this matter.  I will let you know as I get their responses in; I must wait until Tuesday before I can send it out (using snail mail) thus I won't be hearing from them until probably next weekend. 

Most everyone is celebrating Christmas Eve as we speak and it is kind of eerie outside since ALL businesses are closed for a couple of days and the streets are quiet; even Wally World is taking time off.  (We stopped celebrating xmas about 9 years ago.)  We do however celebrate Hanukkah for eight consecutive days (and it just ended on Friday pm), as it is a tradition that we wanted our son to have, since we don't celebrate the other 'American/Gregorian Holidays), plus it makes him feel like he is not an outcast while the others are celebrating xmas; plus Yeshua celebrated the 'Miracle of Lights'. (Hanukkah was not actually a feast or festival of the First Testament, rather Hanukkah is just a great tradition that HE  must have thought was a good enough tradition to celebrate (and our focus is always of course on Yeshua being the light of the world.)  Our little guy loves it and has such a good time so it's worth it to us.

(sorry for ramblin' on!)
Blessings to you all :D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 01:09:42 AM »

Susan,

Don't apologize for rambling, I love it.  ;D

Well congrats on getting your letter out.  I really am proud of you and think that it shows how far you have come along in the short year that I have known you.  KUDOS to you.  Keep us updated on this, I am sure you will.  And please know that we are going to pray for you and support you every step of the way.

Now you have planted the seed and watered it. Only God can make it grow.  And he will, it just takes time.  Don't check to see if the plant has grown, I know it is growing even now.  One of these days you will not think to look at it, and you will see a huge bush where the ground was barren.  Kind of like how much my son changes from day to day.

Thanks to you for everything that you have done.  Tell your hubby that I will help him with his puter hopefully soon.

I love you lots.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Scribbles

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2006, 10:12:50 AM »

Of all my christmas's....I will remember this one, for sure. . . . . and it only early morning, so far. What better way to wake up reading these posts from my fellow brothers and sisters !! I cant remember how many years ago I stopped observing this holiday, but it's still so evident, as someone else already pointed out, that it is indeed christmas 'out there'. To come here everyday is such a blessing beyond understanding. And the dear sis that named a bunch of us, jotting down from where they were from.....there's just something in a spiritual heart that lets the tears come after reading something like that. We've all been reflecting so much of what is the same.....about being so blessed and thankful that we have the ability to gather here together of like mind,  being 'woven together', ohhh....the list goes on and on and on. I won't try to add anymore words that have already been so eloquently stated, except......"it's just so totally awesome here!!" And I just wanted to chime in on how blessed it is to be waliking with God and being lead here, and becoming a part of His 'gathering of believers'.
Scribbles

hebrewroots98

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2006, 11:30:47 AM »

Scribbles,

I'm so glad that you were encouraged today. You encouraged us as well.  Yes, it is AWESOME to have CHRIST(mas) in our lives EVERYDAY and to share CHRIST(mas)together in fellowship with each of you EVERYDAY; NOT JUST ONCE A YEAR.  I too am still amazed at how this fellowship reaches all the way around the world and yet it seems like we are sitting across the table from one another and chatting.

Blessings to you sister.
Have a love-filled day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.