bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've failed...  (Read 12915 times)

Kat

Re: I've failed...
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2006, 05:22:36 PM »

Hi Susan,

I just wanted to comment, since I have been following this thread and have found it moving.
Your sincere honesty and willingness to try and rectify the situation in your family, shows  real character.
Whether they except how you are now or not, you have done your part to reconciliation.

gena, your post really expressed my own feeling toward this forum.  You called to my mind all those that have become dear to me here. 
I don't express my emotions well, so I tend not to post on these type threads, but I certainly read them and am helped greatly by them.

mercy, peace, and love to all my brothers and sisters,
Kat

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 08:36:39 PM by Kat »

hebrewroots98

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2006, 06:51:24 PM »

Thank you Kat, I appreciate that!!! :)

blessings!

hebrewroots98

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2007, 05:10:20 AM »

Hey guys; UPDATE;

I just heard from my mother today and she said that she received my 'letter' and she said..." THANKS FOR THE LETTER; I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS AND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY CHANGED!  I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID (ABOUT BEING SORRY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST- NOT WANTING OR NEEDING TO BE PUSHY OR JUDGEMENTAL ANYMORE)..." She went on to give some compliments to me, which I have rarely ever heard from her in my life.  THEN SHE WENT ON TO ASK ME SPIRITUAL QUESTIONS (which of course she would never have done without the apology letter!!! ABOUT 'DEATH' and other things, so (thanks Ray for having just posted on it, as it helped to refresh my memory and to be able to quickly 'give an account to those who inquire of the hope that is in me.")  I'm telling you, that this has made my day today! (SO far, three positive responses!)  I did get one brother who refuses to talk to me still, even after he read the letter!  I annot worry about that tho, b/c as we know, it is all in Gods' timing.

I shall keep you updated on the rest of the responses as they come in.  (Since I couldn't have done this without your prayers, guidance and encouragement!  I Thank you all with all of my heart!)

Much love to you too :D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2007, 07:17:51 AM »

Susan,

Wowweee we are up late.  I still have not gone to bed.  It is very unusual to have anything post on the forum until aroun 6 am central standard time, so imagine when I go and click on unread topics I find a whole slew of things to read.

I am glad that things worked out with your family.  Now here's the most important thing, patience.  Keep going on the way you are going and you will do fine.

I can't tell you how honored I have been to be a part of your healing and closure process.  I have seen you grow from a woman who was frazzled when I first met them, to truly being a Proverbs 31 woman.  You are awesome.  I thank God everyday for you and your family in our lives.

Thanks.  God Bless.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2007, 02:18:36 PM »

Wow Anne, Frazzled is what you saw in me back then?  That is a very interesting that you saw me in that light,  as I never realized just how sad of a spiritual condition I was in till you mentioed this .  What do you think it was that was causing my frazzledness back then?  (This has me curious, b/c, I just need a reality check every once in a while and I want to see how others  see me.)

( I know that that was a period of time before I understood this 'no hell' issue- in which not knowing these truths was enough to put wrinkles on anyones face...; plus, I was working outside of the hom (and in a jpb that was so offensive to my morals- directory assistance opperator (unbeleivable the things I heard!); homeschooling; and helping two families to get on their feet (one homeless and one poor and on drugs); plus, we were having a terrible chaotic  time in the Messianic congregation that we were in and having to defend ourselves every step of the way; then, there was my family and my husbands family whom were causing so much chaos and whom alot of them disowned us; plus, I had been diagnosed with Gulf War Synderom and the Va was giving me a hard time about it; peri -menepasusal, just to mention a few hinderances ;) :)  (So, now that you mention frazzled; I can now see that! :o :-\)  As I can also now see why Gods' timing for me to finally come to an understanding of all of the BT's info. came when it did!  HIS TIMING IS IMPECABLE; thank you Father  for the peace that you replaced in my heart!:)

Thank you Anne for noticing and speaking up, and for seeing the Psalms 31 Woman in me; as I have always strived to be like her, and yet I have my days :).  This made my day (again) ;D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2007, 02:59:03 PM »

Susan,

What a great post.  As to answer your first paragraph.  There are many things that are meant for you alone and so we will talk on the phone or get together and talk about this.  You did a great job in answering your question in your next paragraph.

I have been praying that you would come into peace in your life.  And I can see that you are coming into that awareness and it is awesome.  The difference that I see in you today is the difference night and day.  You have come a long way. 

I prayed before coming up with the Scripture to give you, and Proberbs 31 came up.  Like I said on the phone, I was a little miffed, that was MINE.  But I realize that Scripture is for everyone.  You or I do not have to try to be anything.  When we let go and just simply be we end up fufilling God's Scripture. 

It is my prayer that in every action that I do that I leave a positive not on others lives that they can better themselves and feel better.  I am glad that I have blessed you.  Again God's blessings on you and yours.

I love you.  Say hi to Daniel and Terry.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2007, 04:50:37 PM »

Thank you for your prayers! :)  I know that there are certain circunstances that are definate trials that must be over come in order for the joy to be able to come through and to shine in our lives! Sometimes it isn't easy to see that light at the end of the tunnel when one is in the midst of these trials. 
But...THIS IS THE HOPE THAT IS IN ME... :D
WE ARE MORE THATN CONQUERERS... :D
WE ARE OVERCOMERS.. :D.
REFRFESHING COMES IN THE MORNING... :D
TO HIM THAT OVERCOMES, I WILL GIVE HIM THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN... :D
HE THAT WAITS UPPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH... :D

:D :D

gmik

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 11:59:13 PM »

Susan, I praise God for bringing you two here.  What a life you have had.  Compare the post where you list all the things making you frazzled and then read the above one.  It is truly inspiring.  I seem to whine about the smallest things so when I read what my "forum" family is going thru it really gets me back in scripture.

Thanks for sharing,
gena

my son was a Marine for 8 years and while in Africa he typed in "hell" and found Ray!! ;D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 01:36:37 AM »

Oh Gena!!  Anne and I love you so much!!  We love to hear from you and think you are a wonderful person!

Words cannot describe the feelings that I just had as I read your short email to me;  I haven't been on the forum for about 24 hrs (and I'm having withdrawls from not being around yall... )- thank you so much for appreciating me; as I need that now more than you realize!!YES, I have had a trying life, haven't I?  (ha, you don't know the half of it...but, maybe the Lord will allow me to share more at other times.)  Also, I truly am glad that I was able to insprie you, Gena, b/c I have felt like a failure in this area lately, so it'snice to know that I helped you. :D 

Note: I did go back to the other email and compared the list from the first email to this latest one and it is a difference between feeling overwhelmed and nearly hopeless to feeling the peace and joy that passes all understanding!  GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD ;D

Wow!  My heart really jumped for joy when I read about your son being a marine and especially when he found the BT website!!! (Baruch HaShem-praise God :D)  Is he into the BT truths and do you get to share these things in fellowship with him?  (That would be wonderful!

I hope that my emails aren't too long or too personal that I would offend others?

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 01:41:26 AM »

Susan,

Your posts are never too long.  Have you looked around lately?  Just remember the forum etiquette I showed to you.  Your posts are always a blessing, so by all means keep posting.

Yes God is sooo good as you said.  Keep us updated.  We will still be praying for you.  I am proud of you.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.