bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luther  (Read 7531 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Luther
« on: March 16, 2006, 11:41:35 AM »

"Unless I am convinced by scripture and plain reason - I do not accept the authority of the Popes and Councils, for they have contradicted each other. My conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant anything for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe." - Martin Luther (1483-1546) During his trial for heresy.

Hi Ray

As an ex member of The Worldwide Church of God, I understand your frustrations perfectly. Your concern for the followers of our Lord Jesus is refreshing in the midst of these dark days. So are your efforts in dispelling the overwhelming excess of religious myth we've so easily adopted.

I've read through most of your website and I found it hard to fault the depth of understanding you have. The issues you raised have all been questions I too have asked. I pray that those who read your articles would at least be challenged to search the scriptures themselves in order to gain a deeper understanding.

Above is one of my favorite quotes and I want to encourage you to continue the awesome work you're doing. You are not alone.

Your brother forever in Christ,

Mark

Johannesburg, South Africa

Dear Mark:

We are pleased to hear that your are learning the Truth. I don't mean to burst your buttle, Mark, but don't get too carried away with Martin Luther. He may have butted heads with the Catholic Church, but do not assume that he was one of the elect of God. Martin Luther was an evil man, and responsible for many murders. This material is readily available all over the Internet.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.