bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell Does Exist  (Read 4518 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell Does Exist
« on: December 22, 2006, 06:52:54 PM »

Hell does exist because God showed it to me in an open vision in 1998. God brought hell up before my eyes and it was in the middle of the earth laid out like a human body. It was full of great flames of fire, not an inch was spared. I saw my dad come up out of the flames up to his waist. His arms were bent at the elbows and his fists were clinched very, very tight. He had a look of sorrow, and great fear in his eyes. He was wailing and howling with regret as he stared at me. I could not help him and the shocked look that came over his face I shall never forget. My dad in 1998 had been dead for 4 years at the time I saw him in hell. He fell back into the flames back to his eternal place in a devil's hell. Jesus tried many times to speak to my dad but my dad refused to listen and now he is tormented by the sins he refused to give up and he will never get out of the place Jesus talked about more than He talked about Heaven, and that is HELL!!!

Dear Reader:
    It doesn't seem to bother you too much that your father is in pain and suffering every second for all eternity?  Did you hate your father?  Why do you reckon God hates him so?  Are you okay with the fact that you think your father will suffer in real fire for all eternity?  Do you think this is a good thing that God came up with.  If it is good, what "GOOD" does it ever accomplish? You don't think much about these things with a rational mind, do you?   I would never worship a god who would torture my father in real fire for all eternity. I believe that you are a very mentally and spiritually sick person. I could be wrong, but I'll bet that everyone up to their waist in fire would have a "look of sorrow" on their face.
    Don't you ever write me an email again until you REPENT before your heavenly Father, for so utterly dishonoring and disrespecting your earthly father!!  Why DIDN'T you help your father? Did you TRY?  Unbelievable.
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.