bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heart jumping out !!  (Read 5063 times)

John9362

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Heart jumping out !!
« on: December 25, 2006, 08:54:54 PM »

I just want to say A big thanks to all my brothers, sisters at bible truths. I don't post much if at all , But I love to visit, read and learn from you all, sometimes I get so excited (I know it might sound childish) it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest !
I love you all.....God has trully Blessed all of you. :D

John

DWIGHT

Re: Heart jumping out !!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 09:26:22 PM »

John,

I wish you would post more, because that was a real blessing to my heart.  When somebody's cup runneth over, we all get to taste and enjoy the Lord in oneness of the Spirit.  Thanks brother, we needed that.

Dwight,

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »

H :)EY BROTHER,
GLAS THAT YOUR NEEDS ARE BEING MET HERE!!!  I'M A NEWBIE, AND HAVE BEEN SO BLESSED TO COME HERE EACH AND EVERYDAY!  LET US HEAR FROM YOU TOO; WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER; as none of us have 'arrived'.  Where are  you from? :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 01:45:23 AM »

John,

I can relate.  Sometimes  I yell and squeal at delight at my computer from what I find out here.  I am surprised that you can not hear me.   ;D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing.  This is the place for heart thumping joy & truth.  I never get tired of it or tired of hearing others get excited.  We are blessed.

Happy New Year,
gena

eggi

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »

Your post certainly made me happy!! It is really wonderful to be a part of this...

;D

:o
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »

John

I am so glad you have been caused to send that post! WOW....it makes me feel as if we are loved beyond what we can see and you John came in to remind us that our thoughts, words and works are being noticed and measured, treasured and prized. Thank you. It is wonderful to be loved. It is not easy to endure the temptations that come against all of us that try our patience and tempt our hearts to become luke warm.....Your post has blessed me!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

brothertoall

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 09:34:57 AM »

John I love you too and I am so glad you are here. This forum is such a blessing to me and it is even a bigger blessing when people like you John post things like that.

I have noticed and realized that you do not have to be a bible scholar to fellowship with all these great people here at the forum. There always seems to be something good to chew on posted here or just to share and care for one another.

You are a blessing to me John and you are one more friend and brother God has added to my life and I thank Him for that.

bobby

iris

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »

Thanks John,

Your post made my day!!!

I try to come to Bible-Truths everyday.

It builds me up and I feel blessed to be a part of this forum.

Iris

John9362

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 03:43:51 AM »

Hey,  all you guys are fantastic ...thanks for all your kind words.

God Bless all of you.

I know one day I will post a lot more, for now it seems I am here to read and learn.

Cheers....John9362

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 12:27:45 PM »

John,

I for one am looking forward to the day you post.  I need to go and get throught the second paper on Ray's site.

My hubby has gracioiusly taken the baby and is doing the music stuff at chuch so I could stay at home and rest and enjoy myself.   ;D  Yeah Long time well deserved mini vacation.  It is amazing what little things excite me.

Well best wishes and best blessings on what you learn.  May your life be blessed becuase of what you find and see here and at Ray's site.  May God put within you a heart of understanding and a spirit of peace.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.