bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Other Gospels?  (Read 4533 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Other Gospels?
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:54:28 PM »

Hi Ray,
    I have just been watching a documentaery on television about a so called gospel of Judas, apparently the material on which it has been written has been examined by top scientists and it is genuinely wriiten towards the end of the first century A.D..
    Also according to this documenrary there are other gospels i.e the gospels of Peter, Thomas and others.
    I did a quick google search before I wrote this email and I found the gospel of Peter, it seems pretty much in line with the other four gospels of the bible.
    Admittedly the gospel of Judas I cant say that about the gospel of Judas, it has things in it which are way out of line with those of mainsream christianity.
    I was wondering what your views were on these other gospels and if you have ever taken a look at them and what you think?
    Do you think I should take them seriously?
    I especially wanted to ask you bwecause you also have views which are not in line with mainstream christianity, and I don't mean that in a bad way.
     Louis.

Dear Louis:
    Stick with the Bible, Louis. You will get side-tracked with all those other "holy" books.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.