bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Jennie is Back!  (Read 5443 times)

jennie

Old Jennie is Back!
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:54:23 PM »

Hey ya'll! I am so happy that I am finally back. It is in large part to ya'll. I can never thank ya'll enough for the prayers and cards and everything. I can't wait to enjoy reading the posts I've missed and getting to know all the new people who have joined up. We had a turkey for Christmas Day, we were all together and Michael's momma did pretty well. Our lives have been chaotic as many know with the fire and all. Michael had an uncle that passed about a month or so ago and then his Auntie passed on December 23. She was the sweetest thing. She was the first to make me feel welcome in the family. She was as country as they come and could cook anything. She was one of those people who got their greatest joy in doing something for someone else. She had a faith and love about her that I hope I can "grow into" in my lifetime. Bobby, you'll love this part about her... she made the most amazing pies you ever did see. She made a peanut butter pie( MIchael's favorite) that stood a good 4-5 inches in height! This typing is probably not too good as I have gotten "un-used" to it. It will come back to me though. Well, I am going to read some and I will talk to ya'll soon! Much love, Jennie

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Old Jennie is Back!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »

Jennie,

Welcome back.  So good to see you.  I just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you and will continue to do so.  Blessings on you and yours.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 04:06:07 PM »

Jennie

God BLESS YOU and WELCOME back! ;D

YellowStone

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

Welcome back Jennie, you truly were missed. :)

I look forward to reading your posts.

Love in Christ,
Darren

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »

;D Jennie!! Good to see you back! joyful1 ;D

iris

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 11:09:36 AM »

Welcome back Jennie.

Welcome back Jennie.

Welcome back Jennie.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Iris

brothertoall

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 11:23:36 AM »

Jennie,

I am so very, very happy to see you back. I missed you so much and your loving caring heart and you mean the world to me.

Your right I would just love those pies.

You have made my day dear sweet sister and friend.

bobby

Kat

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 12:06:28 PM »

Hi Jennie,

It hasn't been the same around here without you  :)
So glad that you and Michael are getting back on your feet.
Thanks for sharing what happens in your life with us, I enjoy reading it so much.
Your kindness and love comes right off the page to me.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

p.s. Pies some so good, maybe you could share some of those recipes with us  ;)

jennie

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 11:19:30 PM »

Thank you so much for the welcoming back! Michael's auntie has a daughter that I will try to wrangle that recipe from. She is so much like her Mama that I know she wouldn't mind me sharing them with ya'll. I have been reading and see so many new folks here. How wonderful it is that we can be literally all over the globe and worship together. The encouragement and fellowship with ya'll is the best gift I can think of. For all of the new folks out there... pull up a chair and sit right down because you have come to a place where there is so much love. also for the new people... I am from the south and we "pull up a chair and rock awhile" when it is warm outside. That is what this group of people around here feel like to me... friends.We are friends even though we may never see each other face to face. There is a New Year coming and my prayer for us all is that we continue to love, support and care for each other. Well, now you know I am back because I am rambling on and on!!! Much Love, Jennie

brothertoall

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »

Jennie my dear sweet friend you just keep on rambling. The love that overflows from your posts just make my day. Every time I see a response from you on the threads it just makes my heart feel so warm and I always say to myself " I wonder what dear sweet words Jennie is going to bless me with today?"

bobby

gmik

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So glad you are back!! And safe & sound.

God's blessings to you & yours!

Love,
gena

hillsbororiver

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »

Hi Jennie,

I also wanted to join in and say how great it is to see you back with us, you have been truly inspiring in how you have handled all the adversity, your faith in the Lord shines through all your tribulations.

It is my hope and prayer that you and your family are able to get these things behind you and once again have your house in a livable, comfortable state.

Oh yeah one more thing, as Homer Simpson might say " peanut butter pie, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

His Peace to you and yours,

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.