bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, rrammfcitktturjsp  (Read 7332 times)

SandyFla

Happy Birthday, rrammfcitktturjsp
« on: December 28, 2006, 03:05:39 PM »

Anne,

Hope you have a birthday filled with God's blessings! :)

Sandy

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Happy Birthday, rrammfcitktturjsp
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 03:19:38 PM »

Happy birthday, Anne!  ;D
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

DWIGHT

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 09:18:23 PM »

Anne,

Happy birthday and much love in Him.

Dwight,

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 06:17:01 AM »

Dear guys and gals,

Thanks so much for noticing the calendar.  Yep, kind of hard to believe that I am going to be 27 on January 2, 2007.  Interesting fact, I was born in Davoa City Phillipines, which makes me born on January 1st, 1980 U.S. Central Time.  David and I usually celebrate my birthday for two days, seeing I was so close to the New Year's Phillipine time.  Since it works for US time, we have fun on the 1st as well.

Love you guys alot.  Sorry I rambled a little bit in that first paragraph.  I think the rambling monster is going around the forum again.   :o  Oh well, I like when he shows up.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 08:57:51 AM »

27??????? Geeezzzz.  ;D ;D ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE.

bobby

SandyFla

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 01:19:39 PM »

I remember being 27. When I moved to Florida, I was only 24. Now I'm 46. It seems just a few short years have past. Oh MY!!!

Anne, enjoy being young while you can. As James says, this life IS like a vapor ...

All the best,
Sandy :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 01:33:47 PM »

Sandy,

I will.  I have wasted enough years in self-pity.  I am too young to be wasting life like I have been doing for years.  God bless. 

Sincerely,

Anne McGuire

iris

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 09:22:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Anne!!!  :D

I hope you have a great day.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Iris

longhorn

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 11:31:32 PM »

Happy Birthday Anne

27 yrs old,  Heck Anne, I have shoes older than you.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 09:34:09 AM »

She's just a "pup" compared to some of us, Lonhorn. ;D
Hope you have a great birthday(s) celebration, Anne.

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 12:55:00 PM »

Sandy, Longhorn, and Patrcik, and to those who have wished me a Happy Birthday not listed in the orginal post,

Thanks guys.  I am looking forward to it.  Wow Longhorn, shoes older than 27 years.   ;D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 05:13:39 AM »

HEY ANNE,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLEE!  OH TO BE 27 AGAIN (AND TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW NOW) ;) ;)

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND DAVID AND OUR PRECIOUS BABY DAVID TOO.  (WE HAVE WATCHED SOME INTERESTING VIDEOS AND JUST CHILLED OUT FOR AWHILE...0AS WELL AS REPLAYED MY FAVORITE 'AMERICA'S OCCULT HOLIDAYS' VIDEO; THEN WE WATCHED THE NEW YEARS BALL DROP IN NEW YORK...

I HOPE THAT WE CAN RESUME PIANO LESSONS AGAIN ON NEXT MONDAY, UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE SICK NOW?  HOW IS YOU'RE THROAT FEELING ANNE?

BLESSINGS, AND TALK WITH YA LATER TODAY.

BTW, LORDY LONGHORN, I WOULD NOT WANT TO SMELL YOUR SHOES CLOSET (27 YR OLD PR OF SHOES?... ;) ;) ;D     

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007, 08:58:58 AM »

Happy Birthday Anne,

Thank you for being a member here and for your fellowship.

His Peace and Wisdom to you,

Joe

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »

Joe and those who have subsequently posted here after the last post,

Thank you all for you kind and warm wishes.  They do not go unappreciated and are very much welcomed in my life.

Susan,

We had so much fun last night.  We drank the New Year's in with a little wine and champaign.  I got to share my gift of music with the party goers that we were attending the New Year's Party with.  It was a breathing and a reflective time for both David and I.

David-Lee was adored as usual.  He is down early today becuase he was fighting sleep so hard last night.  The excitement kept him up.  We ended spending the night over there.

My throat is getting better.  I hope to resume lessons on Monday next if I am feeling better. As it stands I believe that I will be fine in teaching your son.  Let's go ahead and plan on it.  Call me later with a time.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE!

Hope you have a great week and that all your calls will work things out.

My husband & I got into deep debt early in our marriage-Lord what a nightmare, but God was with us and eventually got out of it- no miracles just hard work!  I was always guilty about this and how stupid we were till I found out it was God's will to make "stupid" choices and it was for our character building and to see the idols of the heart.

We have been married 33 years and I honestly can say that God has been with us every step of the way! Thru good & bad times.

Love,
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 03:14:03 PM »

Gena,

"We have been married 33 years and I honestly can say that God has been with us every step of the way! Thru good & bad times."

This is awesome.  I hope and pray that I will be able to say the same thing when my hubby and I have been married for that many years.  Wow, I will be 60 years old then.  Wow, I cannot fathom that one.   Blessing on your marriage this year.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 03:23:59 PM »

Anne

What a blessing and privilage to have been given the truths you are given at such a tender age. Makes me feel ancient! :D

Be Blessed, encouraged and certain of HIS Love for you through all His plans ahead of you. You are HIS gift to us here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Arcturus :)

Robin

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2007, 03:37:38 AM »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »

To all of you,

Thanks so much for wishing me a happy birthday.  I really appreciate the good wishes and the support and love that I have found in this forum.  I am going to print out this thread and save it so that I can remember 2007 or 2006 the year that I found the forum.

I love all of you and am pleased that God has called me to be a member of this family of believers.  Thank you so much for making today a special day.   I hope to be celebrating more of these in the years to come with you all.

Peace Out

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.