bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Off Base  (Read 4472 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Off Base
« on: December 28, 2006, 06:23:16 PM »

After reading some of your views on such subjects as hell, universal salvation, and so forth it is quite clear that you have a twisted view of the scriptures.  You have professed a few false doctrines. Some of those false doctrines are not new but rather old ones. A few of your false doctrines are found in Gnostic teachings and can be found as bedrock teachings of many cults. If anyone is twisting scriptures it is indeed you Mr. Smith.  It is also evident that you don't have hermenutical skills.  Remember you will stand accountable before God for your falsehood.  In your teaching of false doctrine you are misrepresenting God and His Holy Word.
    Pastor  Stokes

Oh God Almighty please rush the day when I can stand before you with Pastor Stokes. Jesus please hurry the day when Pastor Stokes can stand before you and deny that you "ARE THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD," and that you knew before you created the first human that most of the 50+ BILLION grandmothers and grandfathers and great grand mothers and great grandfathers would be consigned to an eternal hellhole of unspeaking pain and torture with no hope of mercy ever. Oh God rush the day when Pastor Stokes can tell you how pleased he is that billions of grandmothers and grandfathers will be tortured in real fire for all eternity. (You do realize, Pastor Stokes, don't you, that since most people marry and most people live to be at least sixty to seventy on average, which means that MOST ALL of the people in your Satanic hell would have to be grandfathers or great grandfathers and grandmothers and great grandmothers. Yes, God please rush the day when Pastor Stokes can have his mouth and mind washed out with fuller's soap and purified with a refiner's fire.  I so look forward to that Judgment more than you can ever know, Pastor Stokes! You dare speak to me like some "holier-than-thou" man of the cloth, when in reality, you DESPISE THE WORD OF GOD. Quote ONE STATMENT of mine from any of my 2000 pages, then cite TWO SCRIPTURES that prove my statement wrong.  I will now hold my breath........................................................................................................
    Sincerely,
    Ray

« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 03:03:37 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.