bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Awww the freedom there is in good solid Truth  (Read 3892 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Awww the freedom there is in good solid Truth
« on: December 29, 2006, 06:34:03 AM »

Howdy to All,

Hey, whoever sent the rain this way to West Texas, God bless you.

I am more than halfway reading through Ray's second paper, the "You Hypocrites and You Fools" paper.  I have to say that is going to be my favorite paper beyone a shadow of a doubt.

The following e-mail was pretty funny and I had to start a new topic.

Cease & Desist Order
« on: Yesterday at 15:16:19 »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray,

You must shut this web site down immediately.  You have no idea what you are doing to people.  Please just sincerely pray and ask for God to show you the truth.  The blood of many people is on your hands.  Please.

I know what it is to have a belief that you feel is unquestionable, but you must ask God.

Anthony and Lloret

Dear Anthony and Lloret:
No, YOU, Anthony and Lloret, need to "shut down immediately" your carnal, hate-filled minds, and repent before Almighty God for despising His Word! You have not idea what your evil doctrines are doing to people. There is not enough power in all of Christendom to shut down this site.
Sincerely,
Ray

Now this was classic.  Go get 'em Ray.  I am a living testimony what Christainity can do to one soul.  And man oh man, the bondage and the paiin.  And what a wonderful freedom there is now.
Praise God.  :)

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

Re: Awww the freedom there is in good solid Truth
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 09:11:28 AM »

AMEN!!!!

bobby

SandyFla

Re: Awww the freedom there is in good solid Truth
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 04:52:17 PM »

Yeah, I read that a little bit ago and thought it was pretty funny.

Also, it's very interesting--not to mention convincing--how they used Scripture to back up everything they claimed. ;)

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.