bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request for my friend  (Read 3434 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Prayer Request for my friend
« on: December 29, 2006, 06:42:43 AM »

Howdy to All,

Guys.  I have had a friend who has been under the weather for two days.  This friend has been so sick that they could barely eat anything yesterday and today, they are feeling the pain from not being able to keep food down.

Please pray for this friend and my friend's family.  My friend does not like being sick and cannot afford to.  I would appreciate prayers sent up for this friend.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

Re: Prayer Request for my friend
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 08:54:26 AM »

Prayer going up my friend.

bobby

chuckt

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 09:03:07 AM »

lifting your friend up to the Lord!!

and that goes for all prayer requests and to all of our loved ones. ;)

chuckt

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 02:50:21 AM »

Hi Anne (thank you for the prayer request) and Bobby and Chuck, (and all whom read and didn't post a prayer...)

I want to say a great big thanks for your immediate prayers.  I was only sick for about 36 hours, but, my goodness...MY RIBS WERE SO SORE FROM (... WELL (GROSS),YOU KNOW), but I am better today, just a bit weak.  True, I could barely get out of bed for a whole day and I didn't eat for more than a whole day, (no loss there, I needed that...)  God works all together for His good!) I just Thank Goodness that this wasn't worse b/c it sure could have been.  And my little man...he was amazingingly helpful in aiding me.  He made his own meals and drinks and he made me soup (which I couldn't touch) and ice and sprite; plus he did his homework and kept himself so good while daddy was at work!  When I awoke, he had a BIG teddy bear lying next to my pillow :D  God blessed me with a little sweertheart and helper for sure! 

ALOT of people all around the country are suffering with this stomache and intestinal virus.  (They can send men to the moon, but, the can't cure the common virus...?  Go figure...no...This is just all in Gods' will I am sure.)  Anyhooty, I am back on the forum and have been reading some of the posts today...quite interesting and quite sad too.

I love all of you :)
blessings,
Susan   

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »

Susan,

WB.  Good to see you.  Look forward to reading some of your posts.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.