bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trolls who Flame Bait, be on guard.......  (Read 10002 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: Trolls who Flame Bait, be on guard.......
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »

Joyce, I'm glad you finally understood the signature quote that I use ;) ;) amen!!! Ogres rule!!! ;D :o

Awww :'(; it's ok Anne and Kat,  'SHORT PEOPLE REALLY DO HAVE A REASON TO LIVE" (as the song goes...) :D

???Ok Dwayne and Craig- you must be in between being tall and short so your'e straddling the fence...I think this calls for repentance or something...;) :D ;D

I better go for now and get off my HIGH horse, huh? ;) ;) ;)

PKnowler

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »

You all are funny!  :D Talking about orges and such. My daughter is 15 and like 5' 10". She is model beautiful but refers to herself as a behemoth. She takes after her mother in height he he  :) All her friends are quite a bit shorter.

I appreciate the lightening of the mood.  :) It was pretty heavy.

Anyways I want to apologize if I have been a troll. I haven't intentionally been a troll.

God hasn't given up on me yet. He is still teaching me. I guess one of my post may have been on the fringes of breaking the rules, Sorry,  :(  so, I deleted it.

Blessing to all!
~Paula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »

To All Ogres there,

You know, you would not be able to tell how tall you are without us trolls.  You need us trolls for inflationary purposes.  Yep, the world could not exist as it does without its trolls and ogres.

Wow, what a world it has become when I can say I love ogres and trolls.  Yep that's pretty funny in realizing that some of my new best friends are either trolls or ogres.  Hee hee hee.  I would not have it any other way.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 02:33:16 PM »

paulal, my daughter is model-beautiful too but she is 6'.  she did do some modeling but got tired of the harping about her weight (she wears an 8 and they prefer a 4 or 6).  She married a man who is 6'5" which makes her so happy she can wear heels!  Our granddaughter Emma will be tall for sure.

gena

Falconn003

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 04:23:25 AM »

Hey !!!!  wait a sec ....  who moved my TIME OUT chair ??? :'( :'( :'(

LOL :D

Rodger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.