bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My little list is no longer that small  (Read 8537 times)

rvhill

My little list is no longer that small
« on: April 04, 2006, 12:12:30 AM »

My growing list keep getting longer. Right now it over 5 pages long. I got a lot of weight for the salvation of All. I know it not yet complete. It mostly all in the New Testament. This my growing plan of attack. What do you think? got more verses to add?

Matthew 19:25When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?"

26Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Luke 13:28"There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last."

Luke 19:9Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."

John 3:17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him

John 10:7Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

Acts 2:21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

Acts 11:18When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, "So then, God has granted even the Gentiles repentance unto life."

Acts 15:10Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of the disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear? 11No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.

Romans 5:6You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! 10For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ
    12Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned— 13for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. 14Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.

15But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16Again, the gift of God is not like the result of the one man's sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.

18Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. 19For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

20The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 9:19One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?" 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?' "[h] 21Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?

Romans 10:4Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Romans 10:19Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says,
   "I will make you envious by those who are not a nation;
      I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding."[j] 20And Isaiah boldly says,
   "I was found by those who did not seek me;
      I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me."[k] 21But concerning Israel he says,
   "All day long I have held out my hands
      to a disobedient and obstinate people."[l]

Romans 10:9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Romans 10:13for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." [ Joel 2:32]

Romans 11:14in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.

Romans 11:25[ All Israel Will Be Saved ] I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

Romans 11:26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Rom 11:32  For God hath shut up all unto disobedience, that he might have mercy upon all.

1 Corinthians 1:18 [ Christ the Wisdom and Power of God ] For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 5:5hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature [ Or that his body; or that the flesh] may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord
1Co 15:25 For He must be reigning until He should be placing all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy is being abolished: death.

1Co 15:27 For He subjects all under His feet. Now whenever He may be saying that all is subject, it is evident that it is outside of Him Who subjects all to Him.
1Co 15:28 Now, whenever all may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.)

1 Corinthians 15:45:
45Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].

Romans 3:11there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God.
Ephesians 2:5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

1 Timothy 1:15Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

1 Timothy 2:3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

2 Timothy 1:9who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Hebrews 7:25Therefore he is able to save completely [ Or forever] those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

1 Peter 3:18For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.

Philippians 2:10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Acts 24:15And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Mar 10:45 For even the Son of Mankind came, not to be served, but to serve, and to give His soul a ransom for many."

1 Timothy 2:6who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

Passage Acts 2:25-32:
25For David says in regard to Him, I saw the Lord constantly before me, for He is at my right hand that I may not be shaken or overthrown or cast down [from my secure and happy state].
    26Therefore my heart rejoiced and my tongue exulted exceedingly; moreover, my flesh also will dwell in hope [will encamp, pitch its tent, and dwell in hope in anticipation of the resurrection].

27For You will not abandon my soul, leaving it helpless in Hades (the state of departed spirits), nor let Your Holy One know decay or see destruction [of the body after death].

28You have made known to me the ways of life; You will enrapture me [diffusing my soul with joy] with and in Your presence.(A)

29Brethren, it is permitted me to tell you confidently and with freedom concerning the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.

30Being however a prophet, and knowing that God had sealed to him with an oath that He would set one of his descendants on his throne, [II Sam. 7:12-16; Ps. 132:11.]

31He, foreseeing this, spoke [by foreknowledge] of the resurrection of the Christ (the Messiah) that He was not deserted [in death] and left in Hades (the state of departed spirits), nor did His body know decay or see destruction.(B)

32This Jesus God raised up, and of that all we [His disciples] are witnesses.

Psalm 18

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Now this is scripture proving God will save all correct?

Well thats a mighty boat load of scripture you got there.. Perhaps a Noah's boat load! lol

Gj :)

Keep up the good work!

orion77

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 01:39:05 AM »

Thanks for the scriptures, Rvhill.  It's always good to hear the REAL good news.

Exo 18:21
Now you shall perceive among all the people men of ability, fearful of Elohim, men of truth, hating gain. You will place these over them as chiefs of thousands, chiefs of hundreds, chiefs of fifties and chiefs of tens.

Ps 25:9
He shall cause the humble to tread in right judgment, And He shall teach the humble His way.

Ps 25:10
All the paths of Yahweh are benignity and truth For those preserving His covenant and His testimonies.

Ps 25:11
On account of Your Name, O Yahweh, Thus pardon my depravity, though it be great.

Ps 51:2
Rinse me abundantly from my depravity, And from my sin cleanse me.

Ps 51:6
Behold, You delight in truth even in the hidden parts, And in the secret parts You cause me to know wisdom.

Ps 51:7
Expiate me with the hyssop, and I shall be clean; Rinse me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Isa 38:15
What shall I speak? What He says to me, He does to me. I shall wander all my years in the bitterness of my soul.

Isa 38:16
My Lord, on account of these things shall they be lived. And for all in them is the life of my spirit. And You are consoling me and do preserve me alive.

Isa 38:17
Behold! For welfare there is bitterness to me; very great bitterness. Yet You are attached to my soul, to keep it from the ruin of decay, for You do fling behind Your body all my sins.

Isa 38:18
For the unseen is not acclaiming You, nor is death praising You, and those descending into a crypt are not looking forward to Your truth.

Isa 38:19
The living! The living one! He is acclaiming You as I today. The father to his sons shall make known Your truth.

Isa 38:20
Yahweh is to save me, and my accompaniments will we play, all the days of our life at the house of Yahweh."

God bless,

Gary

bobf

Re: My little list is no longer that small
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 03:03:28 AM »

Here is one of my favorites.

Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. 5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways [shall be] made smooth; 6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

I spent many hours one day looking up all the key words... mountains, hills, valley, brought-low, crooked, straight, rough, smooth.

fyi
mountains, hills = high places, idols, pride
brought low = humbled
crooked = wicked, perverse
straight = upright, righteous

For the rest of the words, I could not really ascertain the exact symbolism.  If anyone knows what 'valley' symbolizes, I'd like to know.

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell (gehenna) fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

I like this one.  I read some commentaries one time and they all struggle with verse 49.  There is only one fire mentioned in this chapter and its gehenna fire.  So that fire will SALT those in it.

I would suggest keeping your list sorted as you add to it, so we can tell if a given verse is in your list.

love_magnified

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 03:24:02 AM »

I have a collection of scriptures here that could help you expand your list. And also this is a helpful list.

shibboleth

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 02:41:26 PM »

The scripture that I have used a few times to show the salvation of all is Matthew 13:41-43   This chapter is talking about the parable of the sower and how some seed fell on good soil and some fell on bad soil. In verses 24-30 Jesus tells us not to separate the wheat from the tares until havest time, becuase they look identical.  He also teels the parable of the mustard seed and the soman who hid meal in three measures.

Mt.13:38-40 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the childred of the wicked one;The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of the world.

These verses are talking about the fire that burns the ungodly.

But what really quickened in my spirit is verses in Mt. 13:41-43 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 THEN SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER. WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.

Can you see it? These are people who are gathered out of Gods kingdom and placed in the LOF {Gods spiritual cleansing} and come out righteous.
I haven't had one person who believes in ET who could explain this verse without twisting themselves up like a pretzel.

love_magnified

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »

"they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend"

The offensive things are in the kingdom and gathered out of the kingdom. Judgement must begin with the house of God. Amen.

love_magnified

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 03:28:32 PM »

Quote from: bobbys43
I find it amazing when I read my bible and these verses just seem to jump out at me and I do the underline thing in my bible everytime I come across one! When I was blind I must have read over these verses several times and I never really saw the message until God opened these blind eyes and deaf ears!!!!!!
 Makes me want to shout!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FREAK EVERYONE, I AM NOT GOING PENTECOSTAL ON YOU ALL!!! :lol:

bobby

LOL,

Bobby Amen. God is so BRILLIANT!!!!! I can't get over just how brilliant and wise and loving that he is. He amazes me everyday. Get Pentacostal! ;)

rvhill

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 04:40:38 PM »

I find it amazing when I read my bible and these verses just seem to jump out at me and I do the underline thing in my bible everytime I come across one! When I was blind I must have read over these verses several times and I never really saw the message until God opened these blind eyes and deaf ears!!!!!!
 Makes me want to shout!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FREAK EVERYONE, I AM NOT GOING PENTECOSTAL ON YOU ALL!!! :lol:

bobby

Just because someone is wrong about some thing, like the Pentecostals does not mean they are wrong about everything.

rvhill

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 05:39:54 PM »

Half truths or half lies.
There is no such thing when it comes to the Doctrine of Christ!CHRIST IS ALL TRUTH NOT A STADDLE THE FENCE!!
Titus 1:They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable,and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine

bobby

I don't disagree, but that does not mean you can't learn things from even the most lost. At the very least you can learn not to fall the same way that they do.

mrl1970

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 02:34:32 PM »

Here is one of my favorites.

Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. 5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways [shall be] made smooth; 6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

I spent many hours one day looking up all the key words... mountains, hills, valley, brought-low, crooked, straight, rough, smooth.

fyi
mountains, hills = high places, idols, pride
brought low = humbled
crooked = wicked, perverse
straight = upright, righteous

For the rest of the words, I could not really ascertain the exact symbolism.  If anyone knows what 'valley' symbolizes, I'd like to know.

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell (gehenna) fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

I like this one.  I read some commentaries one time and they all struggle with verse 49.  There is only one fire mentioned in this chapter and its gehenna fire.  So that fire will SALT those in it.

I would suggest keeping your list sorted as you add to it, so we can tell if a given verse is in your list.

At Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary the 2nd def of valley is a low point or condition

mongoose

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »

Isn't it awesome how many scriptures there are which state that ALL WILL be reconcilled to God? 

mongoose

Origen II

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 12:53:36 AM »

The thing I still don't understand is why is there so much fear in the Apostles and the early Church Fathers about people not getting saved, if they realized that everyone is going to be saved in the end anyways...

Joey Porter

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 01:20:59 AM »

I think there could be a few possiblities.

Perhaps they have a deep understanding of just how tormenting it will be for those who are not in the kingdom.  Perhaps it will be far worse than we can even imagine.

Another reason would be that they wouldn't want to see the severe wrath of God fall upon any man, even if it's not for an endless amount of time.  If a loved one was going to be sent to prison for 30 years, would that not cast us into a great deal of sorrow?  Even though it's not a life sentence, it is a prolonged punishment.

orion77

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2006, 01:36:58 AM »

Hello Origen II,

I don't think it was so much of worrying about them being saved, but that they were not obedient to their Maker, and they knowing there was no eternal punishment as many believe nowadays, but still, which is true today, the judgment of God, which is inescapable.  Seems through reading the bible and what has happened to the prophets, apostles, our Lord, and the countless of others who have been judged while in this life is far better than being judged later.

I think all of us, knowing what we know now, see others in their condition, and are saddened by the fact they slander the name and character of God.  It is a strange thing, this life, while being amongst the many called, believing those many false doctrines, how we looked at others, and now with what God has done for us, now we see the many called in a sorrowful way.  Weird, if you know what I mean.

It's amazing that the end result is not from our perspective and from our limitations, but from a loving God whose ways are higher than ours.  This is the good news.

God bless,

Gary

rocky

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 02:38:43 AM »

The scripture that I have used a few times to show the salvation of all is Matthew 13:41-43   This chapter is talking about the parable of the sower and how some seed fell on good soil and some fell on bad soil. In verses 24-30 Jesus tells us not to separate the wheat from the tares until havest time, becuase they look identical.  He also teels the parable of the mustard seed and the soman who hid meal in three measures.

Mt.13:38-40 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the childred of the wicked one;The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of the world.

But what really quickened in my spirit is verses in Mt. 13:41-43 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 THEN SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER. WHO HATH EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.

Can you see it? These are people who are gathered out of Gods kingdom and placed in the LOF {Gods spiritual cleansing} and come out righteous.
I haven't had one person who believes in ET who could explain this verse without twisting themselves up like a pretzel.

This set of scriptures really helped me see the scope of God's plan, especially this last verse posted. 

Mat 23:2  "The Scribes," He said, "and the Pharisees sit in the chair of Moses.

Mat 23:10  And do not accept the name of 'leader,' for your Leader is one alone--the Christ.

Mat 23:13  "But alas for you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, for you lock the door of the Kingdom of the Heavens against men; you yourselves do not enter, nor do you allow those to enter who are seeking to do so.

Mat 23:15  "Alas for you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, for you scour sea and land in order to win one convert--and when he is gained, you make him twice as much a son of Gehenna as yourselves.

Mat 23:33  O serpents, O vipers' brood, how are you to escape condemnation to Gehenna?

Mat 23:37  "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem! thou who murderest the Prophets and stonest those who have been sent to thee! how often have I desired to gather thy children to me, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not come!

Mat 23:38  See, your house will now be left to you desolate!

Mat 23:39  For I tell you that you will never see me again until you say, 'BLESSED BE HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.'"

Lightseeker

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 12:01:23 PM »

shiboleth,

I had not seen these verses in the way you do, and I still don't.  I see these verses differently even though I do believe in UR and not ET.  To me this scripture is saying that those taken out of the kingdom are unrighteous believers who still offend and practice iniquity.   

When all the unrighteous are taken out of spiritual Babylon (the unrighteous church), then only the truly righteous ones which are left will shine as suns/sons of righteousness.  And the Lord will truly have a glorious church without spot or wrinkle.

REV 1:6  and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father - to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 

What I see is that 'we'  are 'the kingdom' and not the world?

Maybe not one who believes in ET but certainly one who doesn't.   ;D  No offence meant...especially with what I just said above about 'offenders'.  :o
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 12:11:38 PM by Lightseeker »

Origen II

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 04:32:38 PM »

Thank you for the responses, Joey and Orion...but I still don't understand what it means to be "saved".

It seems being "saved" is only in reserve for the Saints that accept Christ now. I dunno what you would call the salvation of the wicked later, but it certainly would not be "saved".

rocky

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »

Thank you for the responses, Joey and Orion...but I still don't understand what it means to be "saved".

It seems being "saved" is only in reserve for the Saints that accept Christ now. I dunno what you would call the salvation of the wicked later, but it certainly would not be "saved".

That is an interesting thot, I'm not sure what "being saved" means either.  Is it immortality???  Is it the end result of being confomred into his image??? 

Is saved the same as "life eternal" to know Him?? 

We are all on a trip to the same place (Christ took care of that for all manking on the cross), with the end of the trip being immortality, made in his image. 

But many of us on this trip are blind, in complete "darkness", not knowing where we are going, cut off from the light, fearing every turn, every bump, every moment.  Living in darkness. 

But some have had their eyes opened,the light has shined upon them, and shows the way.  We fear no longer the bumps, the corners the process, we have the light with us. 

Is being saved, the same as having this light shine in us.  The llight to comfort us, guide us, and keep us safe during this trip to immortality.  While those not saved, are those who are in complete darkness till the trip is over???     

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 06:22:52 PM by rocky »

orion77

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 11:17:05 PM »

Here is a few verses that may help:

(2Co 2:14)  But thanks be to God, the One always leading us in triumph in Christ, and the One revealing through us the odor of the knowledge of Him in every place.

(2Co 2:15)  For we are a sweet smell to God because of Christ in those being saved, and in those being lost;

(2Co 2:16)  to the one, an odor of death unto death, and to the other, an odor of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

(2Co 2:17)  For we are not as the many, peddling the Word of God; but as of sincerity, but as of God. We speak in Christ, in the sight of God.

(Eph 3:17)  that through faith Christ may dwell in your hearts, having been rooted and founded in love,

(Eph 3:18)  that you may be given strength to grasp, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and depth and height,

(Eph 3:19)  and to know the surpassing knowledge and love of Christ, that you may be filled to all the fullness of God.

(Eph 4:13)  until we all may come to the unity of the faith and of the full knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,

(Eph 4:14)  so that we may no longer be infants, being blown and carried about by every wind of doctrine, in the sleight of men, in craftiness to the deceit of error,

(Eph 4:15)  but speaking the truth in love, we may grow up into Him in all things, who is the Head, the Christ,

(Eph 4:16)  from whom all the body, having been fitted and compacted together through every assisting bond, according to the effectual working of one measure in each part, produces the growth of the body to the building up of itself in love.

(Eph 4:17)  Therefore, I say this, and testify in the Lord, that you no longer walk even as also the rest of the nations walk, in the vanity of their mind,

(Eph 4:18)  having been darkened in the intellect, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance which is in them because of the hardness of their heart,

(Eph 4:19)  who, having cast off all feeling, gave themselves up to lust, to the working of all uncleanness with greediness.

(Eph 4:20)  But you have not so learned Christ,

(Eph 4:21)  if indeed you heard Him and were taught in Him, as the truth is in Jesus.

(Eph 4:22)  For you have put off the old man, as regards the former behavior, having been corrupted according to the deceitful lusts,

(Eph 4:23)  and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind,

(Eph 4:24)  and to put on the new man, which according to God was created in righteousness and true holiness.

(Eph 4:25)  Therefore, putting off the false, "speak truth each with his neighbor," because we are members of one another. Zech. 8:16

Being saved is an ever growing process, to where we come to the full knowledge of Christ.  Christ and the Father walked as One, now Christ is in us, as one.  The walk onto maturity is to walk with each other as one, as they and we are one.  Being saved is being able to endure this process through patience in truth and love, to becoming the Body of Christ, in unity with Christ being the Head, for He is Lord over all.  We must have faith that the day will come, when God will be all in all.

Hope this helps,

God bless,

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.