bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jentezen Franklin  (Read 5502 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Jentezen Franklin
« on: January 01, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »

I look at our Google ads every few days just to see what's pulling people to our site. I noticed that yesterday "Jentezen Franklin" (a term we buy) far out pulled second place by over three times.

I really don't know who this guy is so I googled him and the first non-paid listing is his site, and the text reads: "Please make checks payable to Jentezen Franklin Ministries." Which explains why our ad is working so well.

No big deal, just thought some of you may find it interesting.

But I would like to know if there is anyone here who has stopped giving this guy money because of what you learned on bible-truths?

Dennis

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Jentezen Franklin
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 12:55:24 PM »

That's amazing! An anti-ad! Good work!
I found him on this list of MEGA-churches: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_megachurches
and also here: http://www.jentezenfranklin.org/
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

J. Franklin can be seen on the Satalite Church channel.  About 2 min. of him is all I can stand before I have an urge to vomit.

Longhorn

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 02:34:02 PM »

Longhorn,

I really understand that. Kind of like that for Mr. Hagee as well.   Hmm that's pretty amazing.  Maybe that is why so many people are coming to our site and that is cool.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 03:35:49 PM »

That is extraordinary!...."Come out of her my people" seems to be being broadcast right at the door of Mystery Babylon now! ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.