bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 700 Club Should They Be Supported?  (Read 17712 times)

Sorin

Re: The 700 Club Should They Be Supported?
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »

I showed this video (yutube.com) to my husband about that preacher who is inspired to...('make those awful noises') and DH thought that someone was add libbing 'that sound' and that the preacher was really not doing that terrible sound on his own.   Am i niave or just can't accept that 'Gods' people are doing this???? ??? ???

Hi Susan,

Which video in particular, from the first link or the second link I posted?

Take care,
Sorin

hebrewroots98

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »

Hi Sorin,

It's the 'FARTING PREACHER' VIDEO.  (I HATE THAT WORD... ;) :D ;)

Sorin

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 10:13:08 PM »

Hi Sorin,

It's the 'FARTING PREACHER' VIDEO.  (I HATE THAT WORD... ;) :D ;)

:D ;D     

That one yes, I've seen that before too, that one is of course 'add libbing' or fake,  but I thought you were talking about one of the videos I posted.
This one is really disturbing, and I think the 'Spirit' possessing them is anything but 'Holy'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AjujnAs-6tM

John

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »

I just was trying to find out if there was any real TV preachers out there but I guess they are all robbers and liars wil have their place in the lake of fiire!
How do you get people to stop the TV preachers?

A good charity would be a better candidate for support than a TV Ministry. Most reputable charities can be researched to see where your money goes or atleast what percentage of it goes to doing good works. I like World Vision and Feed the Children. These two produce good fruit.

Peace,
John

hebrewroots98

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 10:56:25 PM »

Sorin,
 ???  I did see the video on the 'holy laughter'...I wonder how they would act if they really did see something FUNNY???  It reminds me of the laugh game that we used to play as little kids.  Emotionalism at it's best... ;)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 11:07:07 PM »

Aww the good ole farting preacher.  Hmmm, not a whole lot of difference between him and the ministers out there demanding that all elsusive dollar.  A whole lot of hot air and a bunch of stink.   ;D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 12:29:07 AM »

Well, folks, for years I was supporting all those "pastors".  I saw the excess in their lives but believed God was just blessing them for their faithfulness. We felt blessed (& a little proud) about tithing.  When I read Ray's paper on tithing I bounced off the ceiling!!! I KNEW that that was the truth.

THEN, when Sorin posted a whole bunch of youtube links on a bunch of them, I couldn't believe how duped I had been. These men are greedy beyond avarice.  They SELL the gospel that is freely given.  Instead of living an average American lifestyle, they NEED his/her jets; 4 mansions, 8 bentleys, Italian suits, Rolex watches, huge rings, make overs, walking over others, lying, stealing, and all the while STILL keep begging constantly for MORE money!!!  They have no shame.

There are links to independant sites tht watch over charities. so you can give more intelligently.  I could now give to my town's local charities, or just give as the Lord leads to your family & friends & neighbors who are in need. Cut the umbilical cord to your tax deduction too.  Boy, that was freeing to me.

Don't forget about this site for giving too!

Longhorn, how in the world did pink hair make it in the conservative, evangelical world??? I never got that!!.  When I saw that video where Paul Crouch said he wished a certain man would suffer forever in hell, well, I never have turned to TBN again!

I musn't forget that it was not I who clearly saw, it was the Lord graciously opening my eyes for me.  These huksters are being used by God right now.  Eventually, they will see.

love,
gena

iris

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 12:38:18 AM »

If you want to support something

how about supporting Bible-truths?

I'm sure they can use a dollar or two.   ;D

Iris
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.