bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get rich with Jesus!  (Read 11696 times)

gmik

Re: Get rich with Jesus!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 01:07:34 AM »

Ya know how we were taught that if you don't tithe God will get it from you one way or another, or satan will steal it from you???

Well, our basement flooded the other night and in the last 6 months every appliance and vehicle has needed repair or replacement; my husband was in the accident that killed  a woman, and I got hospitalized!

Little dinky nano second thoughts trickle in my mind drifting quietly "We told you so....you are robbing God" so I have to hustle back here or to BT to get my mind renewed!!!

love,
gena

John

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 11:03:37 AM »

Ya know how we were taught that if you don't tithe God will get it from you one way or another, or satan will steal it from you???

Well, our basement flooded the other night and in the last 6 months every appliance and vehicle has needed repair or replacement; my husband was in the accident that killed  a woman, and I got hospitalized!

Little dinky nano second thoughts trickle in my mind drifting quietly "We told you so....you are robbing God" so I have to hustle back here or to BT to get my mind renewed!!!

love,
gena

And if you were to ask one of your former Pastors/Preachers what their thoughts are concerning youre experiences you mention I’m sure they would give you a loving smile/grin while thinking in their hearts exactly what you said, I TOLD YOU SO, but you didn’t listen, you better come on back to the fold now and get right with Jesus...uh...before more chastisement comes or (the sever scare tactic now) even worse, you lose your salvation!

I am sorry for your troubles, sounds like your having a run of it, but troubles come and go, we all have them, those who tithe and those who don’t tithe. And you are right, hanging around these parts (forum) and reading/sharing learning/listening helps..a lot!  :)

Peace,
John

longhorn

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 12:58:20 PM »

The old Folgers coffee can used to hold Tith coins, now it's cold beer fund container.

Longhorn

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 01:06:59 PM »

Longhorn,

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, need one of those around my house.  ;D

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 01:18:46 PM »

You are right John, it rains on the just & unjust. Thanks for that reminder.

AHHHH. Longhorn, I am going to tell Ray & Dennis and they won't let you usher, or serve on any committees, you'll have to step down from the choir, you will not be allowed to post any funny comments until you repent of drinking that demon brew  but don't forget to send in your weekly tithe anyway...oh, wait, I forgot.....phew, that was just a bad dream I had!  Never Mind!!!!

gena ;)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 01:20:01 PM »

Hah hah hah Gena.

That was funny.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »

Ok, I repent.  ;). On a serious note though, as laughable as all the TBN crew and there cronnies are, they are serving Gods purpose.  It's easy to judge and ridicule them because there "Lunacy" is made public.  By Gods grace our eyes and ears have been opened.  Having said that, I still like to laugh at Jans pink hair while she clutches a hankie with those non-stop fake tears are dribbling down her face.  Her Homo Hubby is a trip also.

Longhorn

hebrewroots98

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »

Wow Gena,

What a week you and your family has had.  I pray that God will give your peace through it all!  Life is full of hard times, but, I just remember that without them, we wouldn't get to be getting refined (as gold is refined) by the Father in this life (in order to not have to get refined in the next life-white throne judgement.)  The refining makes us feel , at least momentarily, as if we did something wrong/sinned intentionally, when really He is just staying on HIS mission of turning  us the called and elect that He needs for us to become eventually. :D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 06:47:22 PM »

Susan,

Nice to see you back.  I missed you very much.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »

thank you deary!   :D  it's great to be back; I've missed you all as well.  (Terry just finishing putting the treadmill together ;D  I'll have to take it slow at first now so I don't hurt by back again; I kid you not, having back contractions/spasms are worse than childbirth...it's no fun :-[.)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.