bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 4468 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: January 02, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »

Thanks for your site I'm a tongues speaking filled with the Spirit Christian and still pretty much biblically retarded (at least I fee like it).

Here are my questions:

#1) What is the head covering for women? That verse kills me because in my Spirit I don't think it means cover up Christian women's heads but I know the verse is in there for a reason. And Paul says "all the churces of God" hold this same belief so I don't buy the "cultural" cop out.

#2) The Rapture. What is the deal with this. Most Christians disagree. I love the concept but even in my own denomination it's about 50/50 yea or neay.

#3) Should women be allowed to become elders?

#4) How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit and still be so biblically retarded. I've been reading the bible since I was 18 and I'm now 40. When will I get bible smarts?

#5) What's the secret to stop bad habits? I'm filled with the Spirit and sometimes look with lust and things like that. How can I kill that garbage in me?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Joseph

Dear Joseph:
    Listen to yourself. You freely admit that you are "biblically retarded," have "bad habits," and have a life of "garbage," but your Biblical concerns are the rapture? Women being elders? Women's head covering?  You really don't need to be concerned over such trivia at this time in your life.  There is no "secret to stopping bad habits." You can and will quit bad habits only by the power and intervention of God.  I would encourage you to read the more meaty material on our site for now, and learn what is really important.  Start at the top of our home page and read your way down to the emails.
    God be with you,
    Ray

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:20:18 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.