bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HellFire, Ray Meets His Match  (Read 4527 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
HellFire, Ray Meets His Match
« on: January 02, 2007, 01:57:04 PM »

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Ray

Subject: HELL FIRE
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 02:16:13 +0000
Hey roofer, im a truck driver and by the grace of God, a lover of truth. Blaise Pascal said, " unless you love the truth you cannot know it", i believe that!!!  Now i hate to break it to ya, but what your saying is that no one will end up in hell?? and all those scriptures you list about everlasting fire, your just gonna try and twist some other scriptures and make it all nice nice for everybody. websites like yours make me laugh and then i realize that its not really funny that your on your way to hell a place you don't even believe in. Now remember there are degrees in hell, and since your leading people away from the real truth, yours will be awfully,and seriously worse than most. Jesus  said" Fear God , who can kill the body and throw the soul into hell"  why fear God if your not staying in hell and everything will be alright, why don't we do whatever we want, rape kill steal and sin up to h eaven, there are no eternal consequences, right??  Your a demon possesed false anti-christ, and i say that as a matter a factly, not viciously, you need to beg God to deliver you and to truly be saved. The second death  is not something you want to experience, but right now your   TWICE DEAD!!!!!!   REPENT YOU FOOL, WAKE UP YOU SLUGGARD, YOUR WALKING AROUND FULL OF DEAD MANS BONES, YOU ARE A VIPER!!!  TAKE HEED!!!  i have warned you and done my job, the rest is up to God, beg Him!!!! its your only hope, then start another website and repent and recant!!  oh yeah, that was a great breakdown of Hebrews 12,      NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT,  that was ridiculous!!!   Lastly, because i responded to this, you have been warned!!!!  chosen by God

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 01:57:59 PM by parsonssc »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.