bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayers appreciated  (Read 4647 times)

hebrewroots98

prayers appreciated
« on: January 03, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »

Hello dear brethren,

Just a quick note to let you know that our attorney called and said that we might have to go to court if the company (that is guilty of causing my husband to get electrocuted a couple of years ago) won't litigate quickly.  We really don't want to go to  court and have to defend ourselves.  Please pray Gods' will in all in that is about to occur, as well as that we will be strong in whatever happens, and that he get compensated  properly.  Thaks so much!

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: prayers appreciated
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 01:32:16 AM »

Susan,

Prayers are going up for you from our house.  Keep us updated. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

MMMMMM - Looking forward to Cold Stone Ice Cream tomorrow.  Yippie.  I am going to get the gotta have it chochoalte divine stuff.  Oh yum I can taste it now.  I better go to bed, so that visions of brownies and ice cream may dance in my ahead.    :o

ACM

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 01:41:56 AM »

Thank you sweet girly!!  I didn't have time to mention it to you when I just stopped by, but the Attorney just called this afternoon; thanks Lord that it is almost over!  And thank you sis for you and Davids' prayers!  I will keep you updated. 

Y'all, please pray for Anne right now as well, as she slipped and took a hard fall today and messed up her back. :o  (Is the tens unit helping yet?)  I hope your'e feeling better tomorrow and stilll up for a birthday ice cream ...see ya then : :P :P :P :P

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 01:52:07 AM »

Thanks Susan for sending that prayer request out.  And yes the tems is helping so far.  I am taking it off for a long deserved bath and then I will put it back on.

I was filling up my waterbed the long method since we do not have a hose and I slipped on some water.  I did take a very hard fall and threw my back, my left knee and ankle out.  So yes please pray that I can get some good quality rest tonight.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »

Prayers for both you gals going up. :-*
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »

Hi guys,

I wanted to update you.  I feel so much better.  My left knee still hurts and I can barely walk without feeling pain.  Nothing is broken or pulled, just sore and swollen.  Keep this in your prayers.  Thanks for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 11:44:50 PM »

Hope you are feeling better Anne----I see you have THREE, count em, 3 stars now!!!

just teasing,
gena ;)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 01:44:25 AM »

Gena, this girl is greased llightenening with typing and piano playing; (I always have my fire extinguisher on hand when around her... ;D)  Three stars; you go girl!!!  Anne is so interesting and funny in her posts too.  (She should be feeling way better since we had dinner out with them last night and her back and leg seemed fine,  but as for that sakki wine... well, she's feeling even better now...sakki will do it to ya everytime... :P :o ???)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 01:45:41 AM »

Gena,

I am feeling better thanks.  My left knee is giving me problems but I can deal with that.

Yeah, I did not notice until the other day.  I just see so much good in here and I gotta jump in and offer my two cents worth.  It's amazing how fast time goes fast and how much there is to respond to.  

Thanks for your prayers and being a blessing in my life.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 01:52:57 AM »

Susan,

I am responding to this in a different post becuase your post popped up while I was posting mine.  Get out of my cyberspace LOL  ;D ;D ;D.

I really enjoyed last night with you and that Saki wine.  That was so good.  I slept very soundly and peaceful last night. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.