bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Destiny  (Read 6183 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
My Destiny
« on: January 03, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »

Dear Richard:
Many hundreds of readers have tried to put words into my mouth over the years. None has been successful to date. You may not realize it, but you either totally misunderstand much of the teaching of Scriptures, or you too are putting words in my mouth that I never put there. I will make a few comments to your email....

I Have no free will. God controls all causes. God made me the who I am, a sinning machine.

COMMENT:  I don't ever recall saying that "God has made everyone of us what we ARE." Where have I ever said that?  I have said many times that "we are sinning machines," and I have said many times, that God "made us spiritually weak," but I don't recall ever saying that  God "MADE child molesters?"

Whatever I do is God working in me to do.

COMMENT:  No, I never said that either, but I have quoted Phil. 2:13 extensively:  "For it is God which workes IN YOU  [works WHAT in you?] both to will and to do [the RAPING OF LITTLE CHILDREN? NO...] of HIS  G-O-O-D PLEASURE."  Is it God's "GOOD pleasure" that evil men rape little children?  Yes God created all that is in the Universe in which are found the things that CAUSE men to rape little children, but it is NOT, I SAID NOT, "God working IN THEM" to rape little children. It is THEIR OWN LUSTS that cause them to do the evils that they do.

How many thousands of times must I say: "We need to pay close attentions TO THE WORDS" before someone will believe me?

Whatever I will is God working in me to will.

COMMENT:  NO, and we already covered this.

I can't earn sainthood, God chose his saints before the disruption of the world (and I gather that this was NOT a result of him looking forward in time to see if They would "pass the test" before he chose them). Saints are not appointed to indignation. Everyone else is. My question to you, as stupid as it may be,   
    IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO ESCAPE INDIGNATION?
    OR AM I TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOD WILL OR WILL NOT PUT ME THROUGH INDIGNATION BASED SOLEY ON HIS DECISION BEFORE THE DISRUPTION AND REGARDLESS OF ANY EFFORT I PERCEIVE THAT I MAKE?

COMMENT:  You clearly do not understand [1] God's Sovereignty and [2] Man's lack of sovereignty (free will).
    When you say, "I can do..." are you suggesting that if I say, "Yes, you can do this," then by my admonition to you and your acceptance of that admonition, you can then indeed DO SOMETHING THAT GOD HAD NOT PLANNED ON?  See what I mean? You cannot have "free will," AND a Sovereign God--it is a contradiction.

I don't know whether you personally will go through God's wrath or indignation. All I know is that God has not appointed His ELECT TO WRATH (I Thes. 5:9).  I am not the judge as to whether you personally (whom I do not know at all) are one of the Elect or will be one of the Elect, etc. Jesus knows those who are His (II Tim. 2:19)

WILL HE MAKE SURE I GO THROUGH INDIGNATION BY SETTING UP CAUSES AGAINST MY BEING RESCUED AND WORK IN ME TO WILL AND TO DO THOSE THINGS THAT WILL BRING UPON ME HIS WRATH?

COMMENT:  If God has determined that you will go through any form of His wrath, then it will happen. I don't know what else I can say. God often frustrates the "plans of men."  The Pharisees THOUGHT that they found eonian life in the Scriptures, but Jesus said they didn't. They wanted it, but they did not find it.  As to why that is so, there are many answers, and they are all in according with God's intentions in working out HIS plan and purpose.  I have no idea where you are at with your walk with God. I don't know if you are a lot converted or not the least bit converted.  But rest assurred that God will do to you and for you exactly what He deems best.  Don't presume to think God is OUT TO GET YOU.
    God be with you,
    Ray

"work out your own salvation with much fear and trembling"

This question has been staring me in the face for a while now, and it is a little scary.
    Thank you,
    Richard

« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 11:21:37 PM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.