bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exposingsatanism.org  (Read 8419 times)

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« on: April 04, 2006, 11:31:43 PM »

I agree. haven't visited the site yet, but from what you described, all I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Falconn003

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 11:56:55 PM »

No No guys it is the tele-tubies i tell ya, they be the devil. And they speak in tongues to boot.......

Oh the paranoia of christaindom and their search for bigfoot...oh no  wait the lochness monster...oh no....BINGO   the anti-chrsit. Yea thats it.

Rodger

searching

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 09:49:04 AM »

Oh Shoeman you find the darndest stuff LOL ..How is your study of Ray's articles going? :lol:
Lots of Love
Trish
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:03:49 AM by Craig »

shibboleth

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 11:05:16 PM »

You have to dig around to find the good stuff. There's an article called "War is Hell" that is pretty good. I think there is truth here, but there is also a lot of hooey too. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

rvhill

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 04:53:06 AM »

Quote from: shibboleth
You have to dig around to find the good stuff. There's an article called "War is Hell" that is pretty good. I think there is truth here, but there is also a lot of hooey too. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

In truth I alway liked Sherman's original quoit “ War should be Hell.� It has much more weight about the nature of war.

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 02:14:29 PM »

Quote from: Shoeman
It makes you wonder though. How stupid can people get? I mean I'd imagine that if the world was really run by the kind of Satanists these people think exist, they'd implement a new inquisition or something. But who says these things make sense.

On another note they connect to another Christian message board that for all appearances, is foolish. I commented on their posts about the origins of Satan (silly people seemed to think Satan and Lucifer were the same thing) and I also offered a definition of actual Satanism (which they took off for consideration by the staff, they had a forum for it so I don't know WHAT the problem was) and then they banned me. Only took a couple days. Imagine that. Very very Christian of them.

That last sentence nailed it.  8)

By the way, I like your signature. where's that from, or did you make it up yourself?

nightmare sasuke

Re: Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 06:16:15 PM »

Well I've seen some paranoid people, but these guys take the cake. I think I've actually seen these people before, but tell me what you think.

Apparently, the world is run by Satanists trying to undermine the family structure using Pokemon and Harry Potter. Minor Satanic cults are meant to distract from the global conspiracy. Its funny stuff to say the least. Ridiculous and teeming with misinformation.

HAHAHAHA! They think Satanists are trying to run the world, when it's really the Church—the Harlot.

Mickyd

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »

They do have at laest one thing right....and problably allot more.

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/hell.htm

HELL -What monster of iniquity invented this ? What demon of sin thrust this forth to crush the heart of man with  infernal fires of torture? What imp of darkness and despair drew the picture of a hideous dwelling place, to soil the fair name of the God of love ? What mind conceived this to drive men into doubt, infidelity, insanity and self slaughter?

Thou enemy of God and man, who hast made the earth a waste wilderness of woe, and hast built the fires of hate in the hearts of thine advocates. Thou, who hast robbed heaven of its praise by those who have contemplated thee.

Doomed, doomed, DOOMED to perpetual agony and pain, pleading for mercy, with only the echo of his own voice to taunt and mock him, and an accusing conscience to chide him. No hope, no light, no tender hand to soothe the aching frame. No ear to hear the pleadings and groanings of the soul, and though the eternal ages roll on—age upon age brings no relief, nothing but an eternity of pain, suffering, torture and torment.

Is it any wonder that some who have listened to this horrible theological lie have gone mad—stark mad? Is it any wonder that some who have believed in this fiendish hell, when contemplating the fate of those near and dear to them who died in their sins, have found no peace day nor night, until by their own hands, in frantic agony they have ended it all by suicide, while others have gone to fill the cells of a madhouse?

A more damning, soul-destroying doctrine could not be taught. Untold thousands have been driven into doubt, despair, and infidelity through the preaching of this hell—a place of eternal torture and torment. The fair name of our kind, compassionate, and loving heavenly Father has been dragged in the dust, and the gospel of His Son Jesus Christ has been made a cruel mockery by those who believe and teach that this lie of satan  is taught in the Bible.

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:47:36 AM »

Its part of a larger poem I've written.

Cool. would you mind Pm-ing that to me?

Mickyd

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »

There are basicly 3 sources of anything in this world.

God - Man - Satan

Anything not from God is either the product of the carnal mind of man or Satan.

Mickyd

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 11:41:35 AM »

Though the Carnal Mind kind of springs from Satan so it'd be more like God and Satan. Though I don't believe in God so: Satan!

But if you want to be Christian about it, then God and Satan.

The carnal mind is an instrument of Satan, I agree with that part. But, If you don't believe in God, why are you here?

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 01:37:28 AM »

Now kids, can't we all just get along?  :wink:

Sonia

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 08:28:50 AM »

Hi Shoe, I take it you don't believe in Satan as a being, correct? Just curious, what do you belive about the origins of everything?  You might want to PM me on this, since it's probably not acceptable to discuss here.

Hey, Sorin--
People usually put things they believe in their sig line--not something they disagree with. :wink:

Sonia

Mickyd

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 12:15:52 PM »

To talk, to discuss, to learn. Why are you here?

I meant no ill....just a question.

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »

Quote from: Sonia

Hey, Sorin--
People usually put things they believe in their sig line--not something they disagree with. :wink:

Sonia

Hi Sonia,

You are correct, but in this case I wanted to show everybody what kind of filth Hagee spews forth from his mouth. When did Jesus ever say such a thing? how about a scriptural verse on that Mr. Hagee? well?

You know this is basically the same thing Satan did in the Garden, God said you shall surely die, Satan said you shall not surely die. Jesus is the Saviour of the world, now these Chistians across the globe are saying not
only will Jesus not save everybody, but the majority of humanity will spend eternity in hell, and it's justice according to Hagee. so basically they are cheapening Christ's death on the cross, and making it seem almost in vain.and making Jesus out to be a failure.    :x

Sorin

rvhill

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 04:50:58 AM »

Although Satan really wasn't in the Garden. If that was anybody, it was either Lucifer or Sammael.

I think your boy Hagee would walk hand in hand with these Exposingsatanism people. They're like the American Taliban that was formerly as www.reandev.com/taliban but now seems to have disapeared. Its sick how people will twist things to thier own purposes and views. Reminds me of a comparison I did with the movie Forrest Gump and the major prophets and religions of the world.

Be careful or you might get banned. Why or how could the massager of Death or the morning star who howled be responsible for what the crooked serpent did.

Sorin

Exposingsatanism.org
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 11:05:10 PM »

Because Satan was still the servant of God in Heaven at the time (see Book of Job). Satan falls in the Book of Enoch (an apocryphal work, but still relevant to know the entire story).

Shoeman,

You've alot to learn friend. I strongly suggest, when you have the time, and the will to learn, check out this link.

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

you should also read installment II, the origin of Sin,Satan,Evil.

Lucifer is a Christian Hoax, Satan was never a "servent of God in heaven", Satan ( That old Serpent, The Adversary, The Devil) was never "good".

Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Take care,
Sorin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 16 queries.