bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise Party, Everyone invited  (Read 8461 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Praise Party, Everyone invited
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 04:20:32 PM »

Susan,

This was very meaningful.  Daniel once again made my day.  I am so blessed to be able to teach Daniel.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »

You gals are so cute!!  I hope you know how blessed you are to be friends & living close.
I have my hubby & 1 son and thats it, besides my forum "church". Its amazing to me that my "close" family & friends just aren't interested.  Oh well.

This is supposed to be a praise party not a pitty party.  Sorry.

Ps 31:23  O love the Lord all you His saints! For the Lord preserves the faithful
vs 24  Be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the lord!

love,
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 02:06:50 AM »

To All,

Here is Psalms 96.

Sing to Adonai a new song.
  Sing to Adonai, all the earth.
  Sing to Adonai, bless his name.
  Proclaim his victory day after day.
  Declare his glory among the nations,
  his wonders among all peoples.

For Adonai is great, and greatly to be praised;
  he is to be feared more than all gods.
  For all the gods of the peoples are idols,
  but Adonai made the heavens.
  In his presence are honor and majesty;
  in his sanctuary, strength, and splendor.

Give Adonai his due, you families from the peoples;
  give Adonai his due of glory and strength;
  give Adonai the glory due his name;
  bring an offering. and enter his courtyards.
  Worship Adonai in holy splendor;
  tremble before him, all the earth.
  Say among the nations, "Adonai is King"
  The world is firmly established, immovable.
  He will judge the people fairly.

Let the heavens rejoice; let the earth be glad;
  let the sea roar, and everything in it;
  let the fields exult and all that is in them.
  Then all the trees in the forest will sing
  before Adonai, becuase he has come,
  he has come to judge the earth;
  he will judge the world rightly
  and the peoples with his faithfullness.

I found this reading the bible today.  It summed up my last two days.  I have just been singing Praise God's today.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Gena,

Yes we are blessed.  I do not know where we would be without Susan and her family.  We are blessed becuase of them.  I thank God everyday for them.  Words cannot express what a blessing they are in our lives and in our son's life.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 03:39:10 AM »

Gena,
Yes, Anne and I are blessed and we are a blessing to oneanother.  God has put us in this situation/relationship and it just amazes me.  Ya know, Anne could be my daughter, b/c I am nearly twice her age; but, you could never tell it, as she is more mature that her age and I am probably more immature for my age ;), but, we have a blast together and laugh alot and get tohelp out as well as to lean on each other alot.  We hav only known one another for about a year and a half or so. :D  She is one of the strongest persons I've known; she has the biggest heart too.  (OF COURSE I HAVE TAUGHT HER EVERYTHING THAT SHE KNOWS ;) ;) ;))  We have to raz one another or we don't feel loved; we'll feel neglected ;D God certainly has blessed us.

Indeed, I understand the feeling of not having 'close' ones to share these wonderful truths of Gods' with.  (It tends to make the world a lonely place doesn't it?  But, then again,..."WE ARE IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD".  (I have 5 brothers and 1 sister; parents; inlaws (outlaws ;), cousins, neices, nephews, step kids, step grandchildren, and extended family members that are TOTALLY CONTENT with where they are spiritually; they take so much for granted and they just THINK /ASSUME that they have the truths of Gods' Word; as I don't know how they find true comfort in anything less than the whole truth.  All in Gods' timing, and I am fine with that ...now/finally.  Also, the world is too attractive to them and they can't let go of all of its 'goodies'; plus,  ("AFTERALL, I'M A GOOD PERSON; I DON'T KICK MY DOG OR BEAT MY WIFE"...is what one family member told me years ago.)  I just pray for each one of them dearly and love them as well.  I understand, the separation still hurts.  That is why we are such a wonderful support to each other on this forum; we know how precious each one here is.

Stay warm up there Gena.

We love you sister :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.