bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Servant Of Satan  (Read 7016 times)

Sorin

Servant Of Satan
« on: January 04, 2007, 01:44:30 AM »

This is taken from the email section:

"You sir are doing the work of Satan as an accusor. How sad that you are unwilling to take the scriptures on hell literally. Bill Wiese was sent to hell to experience the reallity of it and the Lord Jesus Christ brought him back so he could write and tell the truth about that place of horrors. "23 Minutes in Hell" is the book he wrote. The entire book is confirmed by the WORD OF GOD!!!!! Satan is a master deceiver and dear sir Satan has deceived you.

Dear Nameless:
    I don't think that you would know who Satan is if you were sitting across the table having lunch with him.
    Ray"

Well then, assuming this so called "hell" of theirs exists, then that just proves that it is possible to 'get out of hell'. So how then can one go around telling people there's no way out of [the so called christian] "hell" when he is using a [made up] story that involves a person that DID COME OUT OF "HELL"?   ???

I'm confused, it's like saying: "You'll be damned to hell and there's no way out and I know hell exists because I read this book by this guy who has been to hell for 23 minutes and he did get out but there's no way out of hell ever!" 

Wait, huh?

I believe it was Ray Smith who said: "O what religion has done to otherwise perfectly sane minds" 

He couldn't be more right.

Take care,
Sorin

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:46:29 AM by Sorin »

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Servant Of Satan
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 01:51:15 AM »

Sorin,

Religion has caused so many to go insane to the level of doing wars all in their God's name, which really was their position and power at stake.  I think the less religion you have the more sane you are.  I guess it goes back to Romans 12 where it says, therefore no longer conform yourselves to the world or its way of thinking.  And another where it says to live as aliens in a strange land for this is not our home.

Yep, it's pretty amazing how I have been called insane for my beliefs and I just shake my head at it in wonderment and puzzlement.  I wonder what else I will come across in this year.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

PKnowler

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »

Hi Sorin,

Yeah I've listen to the audio of "23 minutes in Hell" before I knew better. This guy's teaching is accepted in many churches. I know that is not saying much, actually it is sad to think that Christians believe this garbage! It is about the torment and suffering in Hell caused by demons. As if God is going to allow demons to torture people for all eternity- how absurd! God is not going to give Satan and demons dominion over anything for eternity! How gullible Christians can be! I was going to a nondenominational church at the time but I was raised in the SDA church so I tended to believe in annihilation, so I had a hard time with this message, but I had my kids listen to scare them into the faith. Isn't that terrible! It didn't work!

~Paula

gmik

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »

The other night I was watching an episode of Twilight Zone. The parents were scolding their 2 kids for not obeying.  the mom said" Now you know what happens to children who disobey don't you?"  "Yes, mommy.  They go to hell and burn forever!"  That was from the early 60's, it just made my skin crawl.  Funny thing tho.  Even tho the kids said that they still went and disobeyed again!

gena

Martymonster

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:00:55 AM »

Ah, but have you read the Encyclipedia Satanica?
otherwise called "A Devine Revelation of Hell" by Mary K Baxter!

It's evil stuff, with a Jesus who walks around all the different parts of Hell, vistiting all the damned, rubbing it in!

To some of them who are screamming abuse at him, He has the hide to say "Peace be still"

I actually read it after I had studdied the subjet fair extensivly out of curiosity, Man you can't half tell it's made up if you happen to know a bit about the subject.

what's Her defence going to be at the Judgment?

But Lord I thought it was true, I lied for you!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 02:08:29 AM »

Marty,

That is a very sick sick paper.  I am so glad to be liberated from that fear and reality.

Yeah!!!!

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Falconn003

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 04:15:13 AM »

o
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:32:16 AM by Falconn003 »

SandyFla

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »

Ah, but have you read the Encyclipedia Satanica?
otherwise called "A Devine Revelation of Hell" by Mary K Baxter!

It's evil stuff, with a Jesus who walks around all the different parts of Hell, vistiting all the damned, rubbing it in!

To some of them who are screamming abuse at him, He has the hide to say "Peace be still"
Now, that's really sick. How is it they can believe people like Hitler are evil, but their idea of Jesus is even more cruel? Yet they say He is a god of love? Oh My!!!!

gmik

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 03:40:27 PM »

Sorin, that is so funny!  Let's see:   Hell is forever, it is awful, no one can ever escape!

EXCEPT, this guy who writes a book (hmmmm) to say that "I went to hell, checked it out, and I left there"

And they call Ray & Us crazy!!!!! ::)

gena

Falconn003

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 03:45:25 PM »

I agree Gena

they put the NATIC  in FANATIC !!!

i would rather waste my time on a Rubic's cude then trying my hand at thier screwy theology .

Rodger

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »

Rodger,

I once got a Rubic's cube for Christmas as a child.  I remember watching my older brother struggle with it for awhile.  I then took it and peeled off all the stickers and proceeded well to match like color with like color.  It took me no time to solve it that way.  I remember my Dad asking my why I did that, that was the incorrect way.  I remember responding back, There is no incorrect way to solving this, I just made the solution simple.  Was it cheating?

Well, time went along, and I got another one.  And this one I solved the good ole complicated way and had fun.  But, I will never forget the object lesson that I learned long ago.  Children make life so simple, ahhhh, now that Scripture is coming to life, Those who are like little children, they will inherit the kingdom of God.  It is so nice to reazlie that life does not have to be hard but it is simple.  Why do we make things so complicated?  I am still pondering this.   :)

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 03:14:08 PM »

Interesting ... on page xvi of the introduction (www.strangdirect.com/chapters/8828.pdf), the author says, "The reason I was shown this place was to bring back a mesage of warning."

Isn't that what the rich man wanted to do? Go back and warn his brothers?

For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment (Luke 16:28).

But what did Abraham have to say about that? Look at verses 29-31:

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Bill Wiese must think ol' Abe was wrong!  ::)

Sandy

SandyFla

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »

OK, I just sent the following e-mail to Bill Wiese:

Dear Mr. Wiese:

I read with interest a portion of your book online, and I have a couple questions.

On page xvi of the introduction, you wrote: "The reason I was shown this place was to bring back a mesage of warning."

Isn't that what the rich man wanted to do? Go back and warn his brothers?

"For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment" (Luke 16:28).

But what did Abraham have to say about that? Look at verses 29-31:

"Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

Was Abraham wrong? Should he have let the rich man go back to warn his brothers?

Also, if you (and others) were rescued from hell by God's loving hand, why wouldn't God do the same for everyone? From your own testimony, it IS possible to be released from hell.

I'll let you all know if I get a reply, and what he says.

Sandy

Falconn003

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 04:24:57 AM »

p
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:33:56 AM by Falconn003 »

SandyFla

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »

::) I know that, Rodger. But Christians believe it is literal, so I'm using their argument against him. Get it? ;)

Sandy

P.S. I just KNEW someone was going to remind me of that. I should've put a disclaimer on it saying I KNOW!!!  :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 04:26:25 PM by SandyFla »

Falconn003

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »

Sandy

I KNOW  hehehehhehe

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.