bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A cat's experience of Psalm 23:4  (Read 4392 times)

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
A cat's experience of Psalm 23:4
« on: January 05, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »

Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

iris

Re: A cat's experience of Psalm 23:4
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 01:05:09 PM »

That was so cute!!!  ;D

Thanks for sharing it.

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 02:09:15 PM »

Eggi,

Hi.  That was so cute I had to save it to the computer and it is the current background.  I know the cat lovers will love this.  I wonder what Sandy will think about this.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »

:) I've got it in my pictures collection. My sister sent it to me a few years ago.

That's one brave little kitty ... and some very well-behaved dogs. :) Reminds me of my sister's kitty. Bold 'n' fearless.  :D

Sandy

eggi

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »

Yeah, I had a big laugh and a huge revelation by seeing how such a little creature just goes straight on, not even turning it's head to check for potential danger.
I've had a pretty sad day today, even though it should have been a happy day. It's now 2:30 in the night and I wanted to check the forum before going to sleep. Seems like it has been a pretty active afternoon and evening here. I guess that Psalm 23:4 will be what sums up this day for me. I just want to thank everyone for who they are and for taking the time to fellowship here. You are all so special, and even though I've never met a single one of you face to face, I really feel that we are together in spirit. That's a miracle if I ever saw one!

God bless you all...
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

iris

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 12:14:40 AM »

Hi Eggi,

I hope that coming to the forum brightened up your day.

It always makes me feel better when I feel down or if

I'm having a bad day.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.  :)

Iris

gmik

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 03:42:40 AM »

Eirik, that was SO cute.  Anne please tell me how to save it for my screensaver.

Eirik, it is so wonderful to fellowship w/ you and others around the world and to see how in Jesus we are truly brothers & sisters.

I hope you have a better day. (Maybe the dark days are getting to you-are you that far north?)

love,
gena

eggi

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »

Hi Gena,

I definitely feel better today! And even better after reading the replies from you and Iris.
 ;D

The dark doesn't affect me very much except for the fact that I feel more tired in the winter months. This was not the problem yesterday. Thanks to God, I sorted out the problem by reading some scriptures and having a good night's sleep. God is so GOOD. Today is the first day in 70 days without rain (so far)... Kinda makes me think about Anne in Texas who's needing rainfall... Well Anne, there is plenty here!

//EDIT//
As I wrote this post it started raining outside!
 ;)
//EDIT//

Wasn't there a cat thread on the forum? I'll look for it now...

Have a great day, all of you!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 11:28:13 AM by eggi »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.