bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7888 times)

Sue Creamer

Hello
« on: January 05, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »

Hello to everyone...!  This will be my first time to create a note on this forum although I have been coming to this site for over a
year.  It has taken me 10 minutes just to figure out how to get to this point...I guess I should tell you, I am not in love with computers and not very computer friendly but I will sure give it a try because I really do want to be a part of this forum.

I look forward to getting a response from someone, at least I will know I am in the right place...I think I may need some hints about posting.

Thanks,
Sue Creamer

graceman

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »

Hi Sue!  I am not 'techno' by any means...and yet, somehow I get my thoughts across!  A miracle maybe?  God bless you and welcome! :)

Sue Creamer

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 01:28:40 PM »

Hi,
 I have to admit if it weren't for God I wouldn't even be trying!!  My job depends on my ability to use the computer, I have one of them at home and I still don't feel comfortable using them.   Thank you for your kind response.
Sue

iris

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 01:31:09 PM »

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the forum.

It gets easier after a few posts  ;D

I'm glad you are here and look forward to hearing more from you.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Iris

Sue Creamer

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 01:44:45 PM »

Hello Iris,

Thank you for your warm welcome.  I am glad to be here!
Sue

longhorn

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 02:03:18 PM »

You are not alone.  I have to use the "Columbus Method" when typing.  Hunt it, find it, and land on it.

Longhorn

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »

Sue,

Welcome to the forum.  If you need any help feel free to ask for help.  Help is given so readily.  I feel at home here.  Susan has had questions many times and she is now getting used to "forum" stuff.  In no time you will feel comfortable with it all.   I look forward to hearing from you.  Blessings on you and yours in this New Year.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »

Welcome Sue.  Glad you have been around for a year cuz then you are not really a newbie!! Please share as often as you can, we can always use fresh ideas.

Funny, longhorn!

love,
gena

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum Sue.  I am not the most savvy tech person either, although I thank God for this marvelous way to communicate and receive information.  I look forward to reading your posts.

Rene'

DWIGHT

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »

Hi Sue,

I'm just like you; watched and read for a year and then finally joined.  What a blessing this has been.  Also, I can barely find my way around a computer.  When I first heard about an ipod, I thought it was something you ate at a Chinese resturant. 

Just jump right in, we all love you.

Dwight

hebrewroots98

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 03:26:02 PM »

Hi Sue,
glad to have you with us finally! ;)  (I am Susan ;D.)  Don't feel bad, you will get used to doing this the more you post.  I thought it was interesting that when others from different places around the world are posting, that actually puts those of us in the States 'into the future" ;(b/c their time zones are about 8= hours ahead of our time zone.  Where are you at?  I am here in West Texas.  I have only been on this forum now since about -not even a month ago and I have been sooooo blessed.  I never had read it before I got onto the forum; although I had read all of Rays Bible Truths.

Longhorn, you never cease to amaze me ;D ;D ;D

Sue Creamer

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »

Hi Susan and All,
You truly have given me a warm welcome and I really appreciate it.  I am from a small town in Western Maryland called Boonsboro.
I used to attend the WWCG until about 10 years ago when God decided it was time for me to leave.  I have been praying and searching for "truth" and then as you all know how it goes...one day I typed in the word "HELL" and bingo I have been glued to
the site ever since.   I know we are of the body of Christ, but wonder what in the world I have to offer to this forum!!!  I know in due time that will be revealed but for now, I will enjoy the ride.

Many thanks..
Sue

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2007, 04:01:55 PM »

Sue,
We are family here.  That is what we have to offer to each other...A family's love, support, encouragement, laughter, and rebuking in gentleness if and when needed.  For some of us, this is the only true fellowship that we have (me for one).  Do you have anyone in your area that you get to fellowship these things with?   There are alot of brethren from the WWCOG on this forum, so you have that background in common. )  Yes, this place is where you will find TRUE REST finally. :D :D  Just let the spirit lead you into what HE wants you to offer ;).

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 04:05:18 PM »

Sue,

Please forgive me if I call you Susan.  Now you two are gonna confuse the heck out me.   ;D  I have heard of where you are from.  I believe that a contender on America's Next Top Model is from there.  I may have to go and check to see if that is the wrong Boonsboro.  I like that name of the town.

Yeah I am pretty much glued to this forum and you tube thanks to Sorin.  ;)

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Sue Creamer

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »

Wow, I feel like one of you already.  In answer to the question "is there anyone in my area that I can fellowship with? " NO there is not.  I live with a husband that tolerates me (he is awesome)  and my two grown children are on their own and also tolerate me.  I have always been a bit of a loner in life and really don't mind being on my own (for now) because it is God's will.  I do believe God brought me to this site because I will benefit much by communicating with people who are of like mind and spirit.

Again, thank you for the welcome...   
Sue

hebrewroots98

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »

SUE, My dad's side of the faimily are all from Frostburg, Midland, Lonaconing, and Hagerstown.  I lived there for about a month and it is beaut ;)iful there!!!  Hills, trees, waterfalls, snow...just absolutely georgeous!!! ;) :D  Are you close to those places?  (I learned recently-from Rays new paper on WHEN THE TOWERS FALL... that MARYLAND has more prisoners than any other state!  I know b/c  two out of my 5 brothers were both once in prison there.)  Just some trivia... :)

brothertoall

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »

Welcome Sue and it is great that you are posting. There are many many wonderful people here and you are just one more that God has lead this way.

A very warm welcome to you my new friend. ;D

bobby(bob)

Kat

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »

Hi Sue,

I'm glad you have decided to join the forum.
We have something in common, I too left WW about 10 years ago.
I hope you will join in and start posting, I'll have to warn you it can be additive  :)
It is great to have this place to share and learn from all the others here.
Don't worry about a question you might have, the easy ones are fun, and the more difficult one help us all to learn from it.
Hope to here from you soon.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

Welcome Sue!

I'm glad you decided to post! Looking forward to seeing your input, and getting to know you.
Eirik (Norway)
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Bradigans

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »

Dear sister,

How's it going? I have a few questions. Do you love Jesus? Are you in Christ. If you answered yes, I would just like to say the body needs every member to be participatory, active and proactive. 1 Corinthians 12:14 says - For the body is not one member, but many. 1 Corinthians 12:24 says - For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.  We need the activeness and proactiveness of one another in the body of Christ to be whole. This is how we through Christ the head Colossians 2:19 find our balance and coordination between and amongst other members through His Holy Spirit 1 Corinthians 12:13. There is no need or room for any Diotrophes (3rd John 1:9) in the body of Christ. Thanks for participating. I need you just as much as you need me in the body of Christ and vice versa. We're living stones in this organism called the church. God told David through the prophet Nathan in 1 Chronicles 17:4-5 - Thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not build me an house to dwell in: For I have not dwelt in an house since the day that I brought up Israel unto this day; but have gone from tent to tent, and from one tabernacle to another. 1 Chronicles 17:11-12 - And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. Christ it's builder spoke of it in Mark 14:58.  1 Peter 2:5 says - Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. Alleluia!!

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.