bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7890 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Hello
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »

Hello Sue

Welcome!

There is great warmth, fellowship and council here. I often feel the presence of Christ glowing towards me as I read some of the posts. Also His Spirit  has spoken directly to me from just reading what others have to share and what they see.

I have learnt much through my precious brothers and sisters who knowingly or unknowingly have been used to bless stimulate and guide me!

In Pauls words....The grace favor and spirtual blessing of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the presence and fellowship, the communion and sharing together, and participation in the Holy Spirit be with you....

Arcturus :)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 06:56:41 PM »

Hi Sue!

A belated but sincere welcome, I look forward to fellowshipping with you.

Joe

aktikt

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 11:52:41 AM »

I don't know if you have seen the Matrix,  but this place reminds me of that movie a little.  There's a line in the first movie which says "He knows more than you could imagine." (Speaking of Morpheus.)  There are many "Morpheuses" here.  Welcome. 
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Blondie

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 09:51:05 AM »

Hi Sue,   just like you I am pretty new at this but it sure is a good feeling knowing that there are so many who believe the way I do. Thanks everyone for sharing so much of your lives here for our help & learning.  Regards Blondie     :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.