bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Muslims  (Read 4543 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Muslims
« on: January 05, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »

I have been watching many debates between Christians and Muslims lately and it has made me pretty interested in Islam... Islam seems to be easy to be fooled into because it has a lot of good points and they win a lot of their debates

I was wondering what your explanation is of John 16... muslims claim this verse is referring to the prophet if Islam, Muhammad.

7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt[a] in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak ONLY WHAT HE HEARS, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Muslims believe that an angel, Gabriel, whispered the entire word of God in Muhammad's ear one night in a cave... correcting the myths of Christianity and Judaism.

what do you say?

WHAT A CROCK!

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.