bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shake Rattle and Roll  (Read 5706 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Shake Rattle and Roll
« on: January 05, 2007, 07:41:59 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith

First of all, thank you for such a wonderful site. I stopped going to church ten years ago due to 90% of the topics raised by you on your site. At last someone is seeking and sharing the truth.

My question: Why is 'Pastors" and self proclaimed "Prophets" anointing people with the Holy Ghost - is it not something God and only God can do? Is it in the scripture that you should fall down and shake when another person anoints you with the Holy Ghost?

I know that you are a very busy man, but just a list of scripture to read on this topic with help.

Regards,

Linda
(South Africa)

Dear Linda:

Everyone knows and it has been custom since the beginning of the world, that one bows and faces the King. Falling over backward in the presence of the King would be the height of insult and disrespect!  No one but Satan would come up with such a shamefull exhibition of the carnal flesh. THERE ARE NO SCRIPTURES in this shameful insult of modern ministers. God has nowhere ordained any such wierd and bizarre nonsense.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.