bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are a Jehova's Witness  (Read 5602 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You are a Jehova's Witness
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:17:04 PM »

2 Tim. 3:16
What the infallable Word of God says of you...
1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (kjv)"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:  niether can he know, because they are spiritually discerned. 
15  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16  For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?  But we have the mind of Christ.

The new world translation among the other man-altered versions of herecy you decieve yourself from will be destroyed.  Joseph Smith was a heretic thrown out of the church who later was decieved by the demon moroni.  Interesting, moron, moroni, who was the moron?
Answer, the mormon.  The KJV has stood the test of time and is the most accurate translation of greek to english.  Study where the translators gathered their information from.  You'll be surprised and shocked to see where most of the modern translators do their digging(modernizing/changing the context) and how.

2 Tim 3:13-15(kjv)But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them];And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

You must first come to the knowledge of sin.  Repent and trust in the Savior Jesus Christ, the great I AM.  JESUS IS GOD, NOT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL!  THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD!  Greek: parakletos: another of the same kind. Without repentance you will perish!

2 Pet 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Titus 3:9-11 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

These scriptures bear evidence of you.

Dear Reader:
Feel better now?
So far I have had one athiest cuss me to high heaven;  one muslim, and maybe ten or twenty thousand christians. I take it you are one of the christians?
Ray

PS   I think that I have quoted one time in my life from the New World Translation. I use a King James, myself, however, not because it has the least errors, but because it is the most widely used.  I am sure you are totally blind to the fact that nearly 50,000 errors have been corrected thus far in the King James Translation.  A few more dozen critical corrections (hell and eternal), and it will be a pretty good version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.