bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake Of Fire  (Read 5648 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lake Of Fire
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »

you actually believe that the "lake of fire" isn't literal because God himself is "LOVE," therefore he cannot allow BILLIONS of people to literally BURN in a lake of fire...
    i was starting to be convinced, but i remembered one event GOD himself made: THE GREAT FLOOD. isn't it GOD was able to swipe billions of people that time? So it does mean that even though He is a MERCIFUL and LOVING GOD, He can still allow such thing to happen, DROWNING and TORTURING lots of people..
    my point is, therefore, is it really possible that the LAKE OF FIRE is LITERAL and true?

I will highly respect your opinion about this, thank you very much.
    (ill be waiting for ur reply sir.)

Dear Reader:
    Absolutely NOT. There is no comparison whatsoever--NONE, with destroying someone in a flood
    (lasting at most a couple of minutes) versus TORTURING THEM IN LITERAL FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!  Besides, all those destroyed in the flood, and Sodom, and all wars, deaths, etc., will be resurrected to judgment and in JUDGMENT THEY WILL BE SAVED.  "When Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" no matter how many billions of Christians declare otherwise.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.