bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IN NEED OF PRAYER  (Read 5792 times)

brothertoall

IN NEED OF PRAYER
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:49:41 AM »

I NEED ALL YOUR PRAYERS VERY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: IN NEED OF PRAYER
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 10:03:34 AM »

Bobby,

You will be in my prayers.  May you feel peace today in all that you do.  And May God bless you in all that you do today.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »

Bobby,

Prayers are going up.  I pray that you will be strong, courageous, an overcomer of this world, and faithful til the end.

May the Lord's peace, mercy and grace be with you.

Rene'

Kat

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

Hi Bobby,

I will being praying.

John 16:33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

DWIGHT

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »

Bobby,

We're with you brother; may God be your shield and hide beneath His wings

Dwight

iris

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »

Hi Bobby,

You will be in my prayers.

Iris

mongoose

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »

My dear friend, you are, as always, in my thoughts and prayers.

mongoose

brothertoall

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »

Thank you all so very much. Your love and prayers mean the world to me.

I will try and explain the situation here and keep it short.

As some of you may know here at my employment some changes are going on and I was up for a promotion. A few weeks ago I left and walked right out the door never to return again. The director of the building I work at wanted to talk with me shortly after so I went to have a discussion with him. he did not want me to leave and wanted me to reconsider my desicion.

He made me an offer that was pretty darn good so I changed my mind and I came back to work.Well this morning some dear fellow workers in other departments seem to have been dragged into the middle of this mess I am in. They talked with me this morning so I went to the Director(the big boss) and asked him to explain the situation to them and the next thing I know they are yelling and arguing and it just broke my heart that I have caused this much trouble.

I went off to cry and decided that I can no longer do this and it hurt me to see these great friends and co-workers and the Director arguing amoungst themselves so I was ready to walk right out that door again and make my retirement final. I did not want to be the cause of anyone holding hard feelings amoungst themselves.

Well your prayers for me were answered and those co-workers came to me and reassured me that they care very much for me and not to worry about that and that they were not mad at me at all.

Oh how I wish I knew and could understand what God is doing with me right now.

Thank you my friends very much and I love you all,

bobby

mongoose

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »

Hang in there Bobby.  This situation would be hard for anyone, but for someone who is trying to love all, it must break your heart to see this sort of thing happen.  I know you'll come to the right decision and that God is taking care of you and teaching you even through this.  Know you have our love, prayers and support.

mongoose

Robin

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 03:11:49 PM »

Continued prayers for you Bobby.

I've been through some pretty awful work situations. I know how hard it can be. I became  physically ill over some of it once. Make sure you take good care of yourself through this. Eat right and get enough rest.

Hugs and prayers,
MG

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 05:09:21 PM »

Bobby,

Thanks for the update.  I will pray for you and your co-workers and director. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »

Hey Bobby

That looks like good news to me!....God is working for sure and you are not abandoned nor forsaken! It is good that you have an increase in wages. I once got the promotion and was told that it was considered sufficient due to the fact that I was promoted to a position that I was too young to have according to them! They gave no increase in wages! Hha!...That was a l-o-n-g time ago though! :D I walked out!.... :D

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

gmik

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 10:48:59 PM »

Bobby, thanks for sharing w/ us.  I will be praying that you have peace w/ God's will for your life.

Boy, life is full of struggles and I am trying to learn that that is a good thing. Funny, I wish I could retire right now, and I have had classes some years that made me physically ill.  I remember one year crying everynight from Sept -Dec.  I still take pills to keep my sanity.  These little darlings don't want to learn and their parents treat me like the problem, and administration is looking out for themselves and piling more paperwork.....sorry ..... shouldn't be talking about a gift from God-my job-like that.

But if you leave, retirement doesn't sound too bad.  If you stay your co workers said they weren't mad at you so maybe it will be a good environment.  win/win

Try to think positive and know that God will put you where He wants you.(I am saying that to me)

love,
gena

Didn't mean to talk about me so much, it came flooding out!

brothertoall

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »

Gena my dear friend,

You talk all you want. I care what happens with all of you. I know I can at times get so caught up in my own trials that I tend to forget about you all.

Thank you Gena and I will be praying for you also.

This year is just not starting out well.

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 12:23:56 PM »

Bobby,

I am praying that God will bless the socks off of ya in the New Year.  It may look bad right now but keep going.  Remember God is carrying you at this time.  Just rest in his arms and enjoy the ride and his warm embrace.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hummer

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »

Hi Bobby,
              our prayers are for you.
2Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side but not distressed, perplexed but not in despair; 9) persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down but not destroyed. 13)  We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I (Paul) believed, and therefore have I spoken,, we also believe, and therefore speak. 16) For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the
inward [man] is renewed day by day. 17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment works for us a far more exceeding eonian weight of glory. 18) While we look [not] at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen

To Him that gives life,

Skip

brothertoall

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 12:19:08 PM »

Thank you Skip.

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.