bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4735 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: January 10, 2007, 03:05:12 PM »

Dear Ray,
     I just wanted to let you know that you helped me greatly this passed year through your writings. I lost my son last year from an overdose. I truly believe with all my heart and soul that Jesus Christ is truly the Savior of All. I have been comforted by this knowledge God has given me. I was going to a evangelical church that believed in hell for about 2 years, before that I was in a church called the Worldwide Church of God for about 20 years, they were legalistic and believed in annihilation of unbelievers. When you wrote about building our house on sand, it fit me to a tee. I've fallen so many times trying to find the real truth of God. It was God's loving grace and mercy that showed me through my loss and suffering the real truth. I knew he was listening to me as I pleaded for his truth. I wanted to know if there really was a place where he was going to torment people for an eternity. The thought that my son might be in place like that dro ve me to seek earnestly, to say the least, I was actually ravenous. I remember being on my knees and banging on the door to let me into the truth. I know God heard me, because as I was jogging one morning a thought out of the blue came into my head, my God is a consuming fire. I didn't get it at the time, but when i was led by the Holy Spirit to your web site and started studying your lake of fire series it all fit. I'm glad there are other believers out there. My brother became a believer in salvation for all because of my joy through my suffering. When I think of the awesomeness of God my heart leaps for joy! I know what it is to have a joyful heart again. I love talking and thinking about the Lord. I was told by the pastor of the church I was attending not to talk about it to the other members because I was on dangerous grounds and that I need to look in to hell more closely. I did. There is abosolutely no doubt Christ will save all. That its not in his nature.
                      Thank you so much Ray. P.S. You are so blessed that God has used you in such a wonderful way!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.