bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This Day Is not Going Well!!!  (Read 8805 times)

brothertoall

Re: This Day Is not Going Well!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 09:02:07 AM »

My older brother Chris is doing well. I try to stay in contact with him on a regular basis and please pray that the Lord will help me to help Chris.

Now the rest of my family is not going well at all. My younger brother who wears the christian title is a holier than thou type of individual and we had a few words and my father is a whole different story. They both were not very pleasant to me and ended up leaving early to go back to Florida.

They took advantage of me and expected me to do things that were not at all practical and I am now an outcast. The black sheep of the family I guess you could say. I let them know how I felt about their actions and they are now rejecteing me as if I had the plaque. I am now considered to have a mental problem and they bothg are so blind to their own actions that they can not see. Oh well.

My older brother Chris is not falling for their dislike for me and he assured me that he loves me and wants no part of their games.

Sorry for the that bad news concerning my younger brother and father.

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers and that means so very much to me and my brother Chris.

Love to you all,

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 09:13:59 AM »

Bobby,

I am glad that you brother is doing well.  I will continue to pray that he continues to do well.  I shall pray for your family.  Thanks for the update.  God bless you brother, it is not an easy burden you bear.  Please know that there are those of us who are willingly and glad to bear your burden.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »

Bobby

Every family has them....black sheep....as long as you do not reject them!

This is in the plan and I am happy that Chris is supportive and is tender enough to know that rejection and unkindness is not appropriate behaviour.

Peace to you bro

Arcturus :)

jennie

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »

Hey Bobby, I am so sorry to hear of your difficulty with the family during this sad times. I have been the black sheep more than the white sheep in my family. You are not alone! Much love and prayers, Jennie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 01:39:59 AM »

Bobby

I did not mean to infer that you are a black sheep. On the contrary....they who reject us are the black sheep..... ::)

Just as they rejected our Lord and He became the Chief Corner Stone....we too must suffer what He suffered as we enter His Kingdom and share in His cross.

Sorry that I may have expressed myself incorrectly. :(

Jennie you are not a black sheep here in the forum....you're a little Lamb :-*

Peace to you  :)

Arcturus
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:41:06 AM by Arcturus »

brothertoall

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »

Arcturus I knew what you ment so not to worry.

Jennie bless your heart. Isn't great to know that God gave His Son to wash that black away(darkness) and make us white as snow.

bobby

SandyFla

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »

Oh, Bobby ... I just read this and I'm so sorry. :-[ I will pray for you and your family.

Sandy

jennie

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »

I love ya'll so much. Maybe I am the little black lamb! Love, Jennie
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.