bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Faith  (Read 5845 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Faith
« on: January 11, 2007, 10:28:28 PM »

hey  i know that we sould have faith in god and all like that when we ask him for something but
sometimes i do;nt have that strong  faith in god like i sould but i have talked with some ppl and all
they tell me is belive but it is hard and ppl do'nt they undrestand  i know that thier are ppl in the world that
are like me i do belive in god but lf i had my preay life going good i would not be like this well the faith prat
i know that you can't have doute when you come to god but what can you do sometimes i feel like giveing up
im trying to do what can bulid up my faith in this life i hope you undersantd  plasea do'nt do like those ppl
i have talked to  i wonder dose god feel the same way that those ppl i talked to  i just do'nt know what to
do

Dear Littlebee: You remind me of the man in Mar 9:24  who said:  "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine UNBELIEF."  We all are lacking in faith.  Rom. 10:17 says, "Now faith comes from hearing, and hearing by THE WORD OF GOD."  So keep in God's Word. Read and study it daily. But always remember that the faith you will receive is always "A GIFT FROM GOD" (Eph. 2:8-10).

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.