bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone find this amusing?  (Read 14068 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Does anyone find this amusing?
« on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »

Hey guys and gals,

Did you find this e-mail amusing.  I liked the person who wrote this.  I found his name so amusing.  Here it is.

" Insane
« on: Today at 19:26:21 » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Ray

Y'all are completely insane,
    give it a rest.

yours
    Baal"

Hah, here's the irony for the day.  I did not know Satan could use the computer.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Evan600

Re: Does anyone find this amusing?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 12:36:20 AM »

Interesting   ;D

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 09:35:51 AM »

Yeah, it sure was a strange thing to do!
Ray could have published a book with the contents of his Inbox...
Anyway I'm waiting for the upcoming title "The most stupid question I was ever asked" that he mentioned in his last Bible study.
 ;D

"If there is no hell, what's the point of living this life?"

I like when Ray replies to emails with: "Feel better now?". It's a way of disarming a ticking bomb. I can also recommend the following: Whenever someone gets angry at you and starts screaming, instead of the usual "Why ARE you angry?" try asking: "Why WERE you angry?" In that way you send a message to the person that the anger has already passed. Try it, it works, at least most of the time...

:P
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »

Eirick,

I especially like the ones where he responds "Brilliant, just brilliant."

He sure does bring his second paper to life when he does so.  The one about sarcasm.  That one is still my favorite up to date.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »

lol Baal sent Ray an email.  :D

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

;D

Isn't Baal a bad alien on Stargate SG1??  Not that I would know anything about a Sci-fi show! 8)

I always like Ray's    WHAT A CROCK!

love,
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »

Yeh Gena

and what about.....unbelievable.... UNBELIEVABLE!.... ;D

gmik

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »

Ha.  Yep, that's another good one!!

On the tapes I love his anecdotes about his cats!

gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »

We seem to have a cat family in the Forum too! 8)

I love my cats and we can really communicate!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 04:57:17 PM by Arcturus »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 04:58:45 PM »

Okay okay.  What is his anecdote about cats.  I can not get the tapes or files to download to the computer.  So somebody is going to have to fill me in.

Arcturus,

I wanna a kitty cat.  But I cannot afford the money to get one.   :(

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 05:03:34 PM »

You have a beautiful baby!

My cats moved in with me. The agreement is they catch the snakes and mice and we feed them extras! Bird catching is forbidden and jumping on tables and chairs is a no no! Three were adopted by us and the other three adopted us! They liked the job description. Guess it helps to live in Africa! ;D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:04:49 PM by Arcturus »

Brett

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 09:11:54 PM »

My favorite of Ray's response is "Feel better?"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Brett

iris

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 09:56:47 PM »

Another one of Ray's responses that I like is..."But who believes it?"

:D  :D

Iris

Kat

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »

Hi Anne,

Ray has 4 house cats.  I forget their names  :-\
But he really cares a lot about those cats.  Sometimes he will mention something about them, during one of his session.  
He has actually talked to one of them, during the biblestudy at his house  :)
He speaks with power and authority at the studies, and that is because he has so much passion for this work.
He is a very kind and considerate person.
Ray would welcome anyone to come to his biblestudies, first Sunday of every month, just email him.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2007, 10:12:41 PM »

Kat,

I sure do wish that we lived closer by him.  Being out here in Lubbock Texas has its drawbacks.  If I remember there is one forum member who lives like a few hours from him.  How blessed is that forum member. [Turning green with envy]. 

Cats must be really special to Ray.  Maybe that's what we all have in common.  We all love cats.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Sorin

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »

Or the: "Oh Really?"     ;D

gmik

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 12:35:54 AM »

Oh, yeah, thats a good one! Now that I have heard him actually say that, when I read it I say it the way he does  Oh reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyy!

Anne- Stumpy is one and Baby is one.  Baby talks back to you if you talk to it!

I do love kitties but don't have any right now.  I got allergies as an adult and all that hair.  So my dog doesn't shed (a shih-tzu).

love,
gena

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:11 AM »

This reply is my definite favourite so far:

Hi L.Ray,

I used to be a tongues hater too until my wife and I were baptized in the Holy Spirit.

It's wonderful and exciting and although it's the least of the gifts in the top ten.

When speaking so negatively about it remember it's of the Holy Spirit speaking to God directly even though we don't understand it - so don't hate.

Although you have many verses making the point that it's an idol of the heart so is jealousy and covetousness.

Be careful because Jesus gives the gifts not silly sinners.

In Christ,

Joseph

I'll try to be careful, Joseph.

Ray
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Kat

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 08:16:08 PM »

Just found this answer Ray gave someone.

"Sorry, Mike, your unscriptural cockamamie does not deserve an answer."

and this from Latrice,

p.s. dont worry about responding, if you feel the need to go ahead, i just wanted to let you know the truth.

Oh Latrice, wild horses couldn't keep me from responding.
Ray

That was a good one  :D

P.S. found this and had to add it.

Lying Liar
« on: June 12, 2006, 05:46:49 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just "count it all joy" when I get these mean-spirited hate letters.
Ray

YOU ARE A LYING LIAR!

Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.    John 8:44

The God Squad

mercy, peace, and love
Kat
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:40:40 AM by Kat »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2007, 06:43:54 AM »

Hello Everyone 

I have been trying to get to this discussion via my Please Pass the Salt Thread....but here it is appearing right here in this thread! This is wonderful! 

Should we be not  be able to respond more like Ray does at times? Shouldn't we also be able to respond with scathing sarcasm? Shouldn't we? Or do we fear rejection, persecution and hate that will pour out from festering souls who have not yet...NOT YET but will be....  given the Spirit of Christ.

I have a cat named Jetty. She got an infection in her jaw that had to be lanced. If it was not lanced she would die. The lance broke her skin open and a stench arouse followed by a stream of puss and yellow and green poison was released from her body. She LIVED! SHE LIVED!  Should we not see this manner of responding as Ray does and that is show cased here in this thread....as a lance or as purging salt on festering soul wounds of  deceived  detractors? ... the lance that pierces the skin that opens up the stream of poison that stinks in the nostrils from which we have to turn away as did Christ who turned His back on Peter and said Satan get thee behind Me.

What you think? Have you ever tried this? I did. The person ran away dripping in yellow and green but maybe they will live.

Do you or I keep quiet when you or I encounter deception....  do we/I?   Do we/I tip toe around the deceived for fear of knocking into one of their sores of mind and their imaginations that raise up against the true knowledge of God? True knowledge of God is surely the stone in the sling of David against the towering fowl minded gross Goliath. Do we/ I run behind the wall with King Saul’s troops and  do not come out and give it a shot shouting our confidence in God rebuking  them who lord it over. or corrupt the timid and fearful comfort zoners! Am I or you a  poor timid and shy and unreflecting Christian as Paul said when he addressed the Galatians? These questions do come to mind as I see Ray go out and sling shot so many appearing Goliath Philistines.

I am not saying we should go and get a soap box, look for war or to be the hero and be idiots but I am very certain that we are all tested in small, very small situations that could be answered politely and affirmatively to take a stand against error and its continuity! Non of us have to go to war with the deceived. Non of us have to eliminate poverty of the world but occasionally we do encounter a mis-guided belief which we can at the very least, deny agreement with if we feel unequipped to refute with evidence. Ray refutes with evidence. Also Ray answers in coming questions and comments. We do not have to go out and get them to test our skills. That would be stupid! .....Don't trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you!...

I just feel that I need to train up in the evidence department...less dependence on approval and more of UNBELIEVEABLE....OH REEEEAAAALLLLLLY!...
AND ...as Ray says

I am HOLDING BACK....I actually love these mean-spirited carnal minded, over the top worldly and materialistic charlatans. It's just that I can't stand their 'DAMNABLE HERESIES' (2 Pet. 2 : 1-2)...I think of all the spiritual corruption caused by these sons of Satan I just..........I just........just......LOOSE IT, I guess. ....My sprit just reminds me of how Jesus handled these religious charlatans....Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God@%s Church today? Does Jesus 'change'? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE"

God be with you

Ray

PS Just playing.....Have a great day
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.