bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone find this amusing?  (Read 13765 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Does anyone find this amusing?
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 10:23:27 PM »

Darren,

Your post has caused me much rejoicing tonight.  I did not take offense to the prior original post that you posted.  It called attention to my heart and opened up in discerning the difference between man's and God's sarcasm.  Thanks so much for making me breathe a little easier.  There is nothing to forgive on my part.  I am glad that there is no wall.  Thanks brother for showing me a little more of Christ.  God bless.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

YellowStone

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

Anne,

As your post did to me, for my heart too is rejoicing tonight.

There is much truth and wisdom in this forum these days and I am so blessed to be part of it, for I have much to learn too. :)

Love,
Darren

gmik

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 02:03:40 AM »

Well, I must be thick headed cuz I know I am not thick skinned.  I reread this entire thread and I didn't see where Kat was pointing anything out toward anybody- I thought it was just more good stuff from Ray. Read all of Kat's posts- thats what she does.  She always uses Rays material.

But it was also good to see such love and acceptance going on.   Personally, maybe I am naive or dense, but seems like everyone really likes everyone and learns from each other.

Nobody has Ray's unction from the Holy Spirit.  I am trying to keep all this teaching to myself until I learn and memorize scripture and know that I can respond in love to my friends and family.  I have failed too often already.

Anyhow, its 12 and I gotta go - its way past bedtime but I am counting on an ice-day off tomorrow!! :D

love,
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 03:08:57 AM »

Gena,

I really love ice days.  My hubby is off of work tomorow becuase he went in today.  We are going to have fun, fun, and more fun.

Looking forward to the new day.  See you guys tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »

Hello Darren

Have just checked in (it is 12 pm) and seen your question to me. ;D

Artcurus,

"Grow up a little and don't be so self-righteous and holier-than-thou. " may I ask if these words were directed to me? 

NO!… Darren  you and no one in the Forum were in mind when I wrote that post.  ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 07:19:47 PM by Arcturus »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.