bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watch and Perfume  (Read 5270 times)

SandyFla

Watch and Perfume
« on: January 12, 2007, 12:41:52 PM »

A small girl had recently received a new watch and some perfume, about which she was very excited.

Her parents invited their pastor for dinner. The girl wanted so badly to tell him about her new gifts, but her mother insisted she wait until after dinner and not interrupt at mealtime.

Not able to contain her excitement, and not wanting to disobey, the little girl leaned over to the pastor during dinner and whispered, "If you hear a little noise and smell something, it's me!"

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Watch and Perfume
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »

Sandy,

Yeah.  That was funny.  Puns are the highest form of humor.   Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

iris

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 01:01:21 PM »

That was cute!!!

;D  ;D  ;D

Iris

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »

Sandy,
Yeah.  That was funny.  Puns are the highest form of humor.   Thanks for sharing.
Sincerely,
Anne C. McGuire

Right, Anne. I love stories about kids. They do and say the funniest things without even trying. :)

Sandy

John

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 05:41:15 PM »

Now that was funny!  :)

Peace,
John

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 02:30:34 AM »

I love what my sweetie boy said a couple of months ago when Dh, I, Anne and her husband were driving in our truck and we came up to a 4 way stop and Daniel saw a man riding a three wheeled bicycle and he stated..." I know why that guy is riding a three wheeler bike... b/c he's a nerd who can't hold himself up."...(of course all of our sides were hurting after that.) ;D ;D ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.