bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon.com Mega Church Spoof  (Read 5890 times)

Bendavid

Amazon.com Mega Church Spoof
« on: January 12, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »

Create the church you want  anywhere you want!

http://echurch.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

"Do it all without a degree, license or even the Bible! Just like Joel Osteen"

Bendavid

longhorn

Re: Amazon.com Mega Church Spoof
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »

Is it just me?, or is there anyone else that would like to slap the crap out of Joel Osteen.  Whatever, at least Im honest. 

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 11:25:04 PM »

Oh well, Guess it was just me.  Mabey slap was a little to harsh.  How about a bad bowl of Wolf brand chili for he and his perfect wife.   

Longhorn

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 12:13:15 AM »

Bendavid,

Hmm sounds like a simulation game.  I actually get a kick out of these things.  Hmmm, I would buy it provided no hypocrites would pop up.  You remember Sim City and how the monsters and earthquakes would pop up.  I am wondering if hypocrites pop up and create divisions in the church.  I am actually going to get this game and let you know what I think.

Longhorn,

Don't waste that chill, send it to me.  LOL.  It's pretty cold up here in Lubbock tonight.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 12:21:30 AM »

Well Jesus used "Scathing Sarcasm" 

Longhorn

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 12:28:25 AM »

Hi All,

I just scrolled down the rest of the page.  I was actually laughing at some of the scenarios that came up.  Sounds like a challenge.  I am really seriously thinking about getting this game just for the kicks.   Should it ever show up on ebay.  I will get it.  I may pay full price on it.

I think it is funny that you can steal from other people's churches playing on the network.

Truly this does beat Sims.  I never thought that I would say this.  I love simulation game involving people and things of that nature.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 12:49:04 AM »

Oh well, Guess it was just me.  Mabey slap was a little to harsh.  How about a bad bowl of Wolf brand chili for he and his perfect wife.   

Longhorn

Maybe you meant like what Ray said on the new tape---He wanted to spiritually slap someone!!

You know, at one time I followed Joel's father.  Went to his meetings, read all his books, listened to his tapes.  His son is nothing at all like him.  John had some "cahunas" shall we say.

gena

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »

Longhorn

Maybe you meant like what Ray said on the new tape---He wanted to spiritually slap someone!!

You know, at one time I followed Joel's father.  Went to his meetings, read all his books, listened to his tapes.  His son is nothing at all like him. John had some "cahunas" shall we say.

gena

haha!!     ;D

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.