bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi. New Member Here!  (Read 10072 times)

marycee

Hi. New Member Here!
« on: January 13, 2007, 01:19:56 PM »

I am so excited about becoming a member of this forum. I enjoy reading and listening to Bro. Smith's teachings and am in almost total agreement.  I am also seeking fellowiship with other like minded believers in or near Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I would love to hold small meetings in my apartment. I am retired, however I do work part time on temporary office assignments.

I lived in Biloxi, MS when Hurricane Katrina hit. I was planning to attend one of Bro. Ray's meetings in Mobile, but did not make it. However, I want to do so in the future.

Katrina took everything I owned materially, but not spiritually! I was down but not out. My faith kept me solid in Christ. Then in June of 2006 I had to have surgery for cancer. I have recovered completely, God be praised. I am ready to go deeper with Him and do what He calls me to do, which is help declare His Unlimited Love to those who think His Love is limited.

I write for the Lord and have my own website, which you may find by checking my profile.

If you live in South Louisiana, please private message me about setting up fellowship meetings. God bless you all!

Mary.

John

Re: Hi. New Member Here!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 01:34:24 PM »

Hi Mary and welcome to BibleTruths!   :)

Peace,
John

gmik

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »

Hi Mary.  Welcome.  What an awesome testimony.

gena from Michigan

iris

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear about you losing everything in Katrina,

and I am glad that you have recovered completely from cancer.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Iris

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »

Hi marycee,

Glad to see you have found Ray's site.
I hope you will join in, share and ask questions.
We are truly blessed with the fellowship here.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

John

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 02:26:32 PM »

Hi Mary,

WOW,

I just read your Katrina experience on your site, amazing, what a great testimony! The Colts experience and Fritis, I read it to the whole family.

Thanks for sharing,
Peace,
John

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 02:29:46 PM »

Welcome, Mary.
I have many relatives in the Baton Rouge area, however, God has not chosen to open thier eyes and ears at this time. They don't communicate with me much anymore.

DWIGHT

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »

Mary,

God bless you and the wonderful testimony that you shared.  We are all here to love and serve our Lord and each other.  Can't wait to fellowship with you.

In His love,

Dwight

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 03:39:27 AM »

Mary,

Welcome to the forum.  Hope you enjoy yourself here.  Make yourself at home.  Start posting becuase I can hardly wait to read.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Bradigans

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »

Welcome in Christ's love, sister. Pray that God will bring us (HIS CHURCH) together in the name of Jesus by the power of THE HOLY SPIRIT. 1 Corinthians 12:14 - For the body (church body) is not one member, but many.1 Peter 2:5 - Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.     

Sincerely in HIS LOVE,

Bradford

spiritman

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »

Hello Mary and welcome,
  I just joined the forum a few hours ago and I too am very excited!!!!  Praise God for your healing!!!!!!!
I am a Marine stationed in Okinawa, Japan right now.  My wife is from New Orleans, though raised in Houma!  I am very familiar
with LA, even though I am from NJ.  I am looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the people here!!

God Bless,
Spiritman

graceman

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 02:51:53 PM »

Hi Mary :)...glad to see you'll be part of our fellowship here!

brothertoall

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 03:55:06 PM »

Welcome Mary and it is so wonderful to have you here.

bobby(bob)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »

Hello Marycee

I have already seen you post on the Forum!..so this welcome is a little bit back to front time wise! :D

WELCOME!

Hope to see you more often. ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

debbysnotary

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 01:20:20 AM »

hi my name is Debby and Im new to this site but NOT new to reading the bible truth site Honestly i do not recall how i got to the site just one day i was searching bible studies to do online to search for the TRUTH and true teachers of it, and i think i typed in Hell and it brought me to Ray Smiths site, so i started reading and within a few months and hours of reading and searching the scriptures and saying WOW the church of Christ that i was going to and dropped out was way off base.. Not wanting to believe that but the church somehow got divided and closed down now. But i believe what Mr. Smith is saying although i check scriptures myself too..Im not that smart at all but I do understand some things.. wish i were smarter..
thanks for letting me join this site too..
In his love
Debby

DWIGHT

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 01:28:17 AM »

Hi Debby,

So many stories are just like yours here on this forum, we all are seeking the truth so welcome in the name of Jesus!

In His love,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 01:36:56 AM »

Hello Debby

It is so wonderful that you have joined the Forum. We all get dragged here!   :D

..... I heard it once said that God does not call the qualified, HE Qualifies the called.  :D

.... It is a family here of like minded brothers and sisters and it is not how great, smart or intelligent we are that counts. It is how great HE is that is our blessing here as we enjoy HIS camaraderie with us.  ;D

I am sure you will fit in just nicely here so kick off your shoes and enjoy!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

debbysnotary

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 01:44:17 AM »

Thanks for the welcome. I need to ask something and i havent a clue to where i ask questions so i will ask here, hope its ok.

I want to ask if its alright if i re-tape Rays preaching that is on here,I would like to make my own they will be used for my own use or to give to friends. I wanted to make sure that its legal to do and that i have Rays permission to do this. also wanted to ask if its alright to print out all the emails on here  (well some of them lol) and on the other site the teachings??thank you Debby

PS I wish he had tapes for sale Id be one of the VERY first to buy them or outlines ect. I need bible studys of the TRUE word of GOD and It is here I believe that 100%
PSS If anyone else needs me to tape any of the tapes for them (IF I have Permission to do that) I would be happy to do it for them. Free ofcourse BUT I could only do a 3 or 4 or maybe more a month coz i live on SSI very limited income but I am a true believer of Ray Smiths teachings and I dont understand alot of it yet but im trying to learn while i search the scriptures myself as well.. If im NOT allowed to do this IM sure someone will speak up and tell me I hope..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:49:54 AM by debbysnotary »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 08:42:09 AM »

Hi Debby,

Welcome to the Forum!

In regard to your question about copying Ray's material, here are his own words (printed at the bottom of the Bible Truths home page).

"Everyone is welcome to copy the material on this site and freely distribute it to others. You do not need permission from us to do this. All we ask is that you do not in any way, CHANGE, PLAGIARIZE or SELL any material from bible-truths.com."

I look forward to fellowshipping with you,

Joe

brothertoall

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 09:22:51 AM »

Hi Debby and a big LOVE filled welcome to you too my friend.

bobby(bob)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.