bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh, really?  (Read 4185 times)

Steve Crook

Oh, really?
« on: April 05, 2006, 01:13:52 PM »

I wonder how many times the Lord has ever thought, "Oh, really?

(Eze 14:9)  And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Lately, I believe a lot of folks have lost track of the simple knowledge that the LORD is in control of all, everything, all… So, whenever anything happens in ours lives, we are all involved and included somehow. We do not know how, or why, but it is increasingly clear to me, at least, that all things are of His Will and for His Good pleasure. We are all inter-connected, for good or bad, in this walk, but keep in mind who's purposing your steps.

(Eze 14:9)  And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and [I the LORD] will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

(Eph 1:9)  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

(Phi 2:13)  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Anything you experience is from Him. Anything you experience is His chastening Grace. Not? Oh really? Did something stupid lately? Did you look BACK on it, and work through why it was stupid, etc? Boy, I bet at the time you didn’t “think� or “believe� it was stupid, but ended up being that way…. Did you learn your lesson or are you still muddling around with that lesson....?

Why did Christ ask OUR FATHER, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?

It is all Him.

I’m not going to name out issues I keep seeing pop up here, and I’m not going to name names, but everyone who frequents here, please read the following and  think about what it means to you. All emphasis are mine of course.

(Heb 13:21)  Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, THROUGH Jesus Christ; to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Isn't it all Him?

Is, was, and Will be.

God Bless

hillsbororiver

Oh, really?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »

Great post Steve.

Amen,

Joe

Falconn003

Oh, really?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 04:19:07 PM »

Steve Crook

i'll second that motion ......A    M    E    N

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.