bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giants  (Read 6572 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Giants
« on: January 14, 2007, 09:03:59 PM »

Ray,
         I hate to keep asking questions But, Here is another one I would like to know. I have read a lot on your web site and I could not find what I was looking for. I studied with Arnold Murray for about 10 years and I am now finding out a lot of what I thought I knew was wrong. He teaches that we were angels in the first age. And in this age we have to prove which side we are on. (which I know now is not right). He also teaches that the geber (Giants) were the result of the fallen angels mating with women. I would like to know what you think on this subject. I know you are starting to get a lot of Arnold Murray's followers coming to your website now as I have been giving them your website address. And as a matter of fact I got your website from someone else who studied with him. I no longer study with him and I know a lot of others who have stopped studying with him as well. But, After 10 years of hearing him I have a lot of stuff packed into my brain that you have not covere d. I have other questions I would like to ask you but no all at one time. Oh one more thing have you ever watched Arnold Murray and what did you think of his teachings. Russell

Dear Russell:
        I think several dozen through the years have mentioned Arnold Murray's writings to me. As you have already seen for yourself, he teaches heresy, so what more can I say. It is both unscriptural and foolishness to suggest that the giants of Genesis were the result of angels fornicating with human women. First, where it says the "sons of God saw the daughters of men," it does not suggest that they fornicated together, but rather they took them for "WIVES."  And Jesus plainly told us that the Angels of heaven DO NOT MARRY. One cannot have a "wife" without marrying.
        This subject is, however, too big for an email answer. These sons of God were mortals just as the "wives" they took from the "daughters of men."  Goliath was a giant, and he was a Phillistine, not an ANGELTINE!
        God be with you,
        Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.