bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY BROTHER DAVID  (Read 6020 times)

a_child_of_God

MY BROTHER DAVID
« on: January 16, 2007, 01:28:34 AM »

Hi All!!!

I live in the Pacific Time zone, so all times are PST

Entry for 1/15/07

Last night at 10:48 pm I received a call in which I found out that David's oxygen level was between 28% - 32%, blood pressure was 98/52, Pulse was 134, and his temp was 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The nurse didn't think David would last the night. I cried to God to let David make it through the night.

This morning we received a call from the day nurse, and she said that David probably would not make it through the day. I searched for my bus pass and tried contacting my daughter for an hour. I finally got a hold of her, she came home, gave me my pass, and my husband and I went to see my brother. We arrived at the nursing home about 11:00 am. Just after we entered David's room, the nurse came in and told us that David had passed away about fifteen minutes before.

Now I am stuck with the job of finding a way to pay for cremation. I am not having a service for him.

David and I were two sides of the same coin, two peas in a pod, and peas and carrots. That's how close we were.

Ruth    (509) 327-5160

hebrewroots98

Re: MY BROTHER DAVID
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 01:45:09 AM »

Oh Ruth...my heart goes out to you right now!!!  I'm so sorry to hear of Davids' passing.  I'm so sorry that you didn't get to be there with him in his last moments, as I know you wanted to .  But, Ruth, please try to take comfort in the fact that this was all in Gods' timing and in His will for things to happen the way that they did.  (Please do not let satan try and make you feel guilty either!)  He was blessed to have you in his life :D   Just remember, no tears in Heaven; and you will see him sooner than we can imagine.  Prayers going up right now for all of your needs to be met.

We love you!

iris

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 02:04:59 AM »

Hi Ruth,

I am so sorry to hear about David.  :'(

I will remember you and your family in my prayers.

Iris

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 02:18:52 AM »

Ruth,

Thanks for the update.  Please know my prayers are going up for you and your family.  I am sorry for your loss and your pain that you are all feeling.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Blondie

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:06:02 AM »

Hi Ruth, so very sorry for your loss & my prayers go out for you & family. Regards Blondie

Kat

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »

Dear Ruth,

I am praying for you and your family,
as you deal with this lose of your brother.
I pray that God will comfort you,
and give you the help you need, in making the arrangments at this difficult time.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Chris R

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »

Ruth,

I am sincerely sorry for your loss,

Gods peace on your family

Chris R

hillsbororiver

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

Dear Ruth,

I am sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers as you deal with this difficult situation.

His Love, Peace & Comfort to you,

Joe

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »

Ruth,

My condolences to you and your family over the death of your brother.  I understand the depth of your pain because I too lost my only brother several years ago, and he and I were very close.

I will pray that the Lord will comfort and strengthen you during this difficult time.

Rene'

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »

Dear Ruth

It is wonderful that you are not having a sevice for your brother. Remember," in a twinkling of an eye"....that is what he will experience.....

I pray that Jesus facilitate holy ease regarding all the necessities surrounding your needs both emotionally and financially in this circumstance and that He keep His Peace powerfully protecting you.

Arcturus

gmik

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »

Oh Ruth!!  That was so quick!!!  My heartfelt prayers for you during this time.  Please let us know if we can help you in ANY way.  PM me if you like or one of the mods.

love & prayers,
gena

brothertoall

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:51:05 AM »

Ruth my heart goes out to you my dear sister and friend. I think it to is good that you are not having a service.

I would like to make a suggestion here. In some states if you are considered or your brother,low income the township or city he lived in may pay for the cremation. My older brother's wife just passed a week ago and they where low income and the township they lived in payed for the funeral and the cremation.

May the Lord truly comfort you in this and throughout the coming months.

If you need anything please PM me or email me bobbys43@netzero.com

Love to you my dear sister and friend,

bobby

Robin

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 05:02:57 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Ruth.

May God be your comfort and strength as you go through this time of grief.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 01:24:50 PM »

Dear Ruth,

Has the creamation issue been resolved? When would it be a good time to call?

May the Lord give you His Strength and Comfort,

Joe

a_child_of_God

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 02:29:23 AM »

David's adoptive dad either wants the body transported to Seattle, or he wants the ashes. I called the medical examiners office and told them. I gave them the number to the adoptive dad's case manager. I haven't heard anything since. Maybe I will call Monday and see what's up.

If the adoptive dad has the body, then that's pressure away from me.

This week has been very hard and stressful for me. Since I'm on the West Coast, after 5:00 PM (PST) is good on the weekdays. On the weekends, after 12:00 PM (PST).

Ruth

hebrewroots98

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 02:26:57 PM »

We are still here for you Ruth.   :)

a_child_of_God

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 06:25:33 PM »

I know Susan. Last week was just too stressful for me. Maybe this week will go a little easier.

Ruth
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.