bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: okay?  (Read 5871 times)

jennie

okay?
« on: March 16, 2006, 07:55:00 PM »

I just wanted to check to make sure that it was all right for me to be here. I am married to a minister of a small church. I have no intentions of "preaching" or trying to change anyone's mind or beliefs. I would  like to read and see what the site is all about. I just wanted to be up front before I started. I wouldn't want to mis-lead anyone by my presence here. If you all would rather me not be a member, I understand. If so, perhaps there is a way to come in as a guest and read. Thank you.

nightmare sasuke

okay?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 08:43:57 PM »

Welcome! I'm sure no one minds you being here at all. Just try to read with an open mind, when you read Ray's articles.

jennie

okay?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 12:01:42 AM »

Thanks very much. I will do my best to read with an open mind. We can't really learn without one can we? Jennie

rvhill

okay?
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 04:40:41 AM »

Remember the important thing is Jesus is the way and only way. What come after this life is heavenly things. We do not fully understand earthly things, yet. So heavenly things are at best speculation, on our part. To God we are but small children.  That said, I believe that Ray is much closer to the truth then say TBN is.

Also remember this, no one is good not one. Agape(love) only come from God the Father. We have no agape on our own. Only by being close to our father can we have agape, and the closer we are to him the more agape we will have. This what is important.

Luke 10:27
He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' [ Deut. 6:5] ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

why worry about hell fire. Why not worry about heavenly treasures instead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.