bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You are a nut  (Read 5385 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You are a nut
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »

You're a nut.  It's hard to live a life of anti-everything and filled with such atomist and rage. Has it ever occurred to you that "perhaps you may be standing on the other end of your angst?  Perhaps, maybe you've been taught wrong or have created a doctrine our of a estranged upbringing all in the name of allowing yourself to be seen and heard.
    Yes, you'll be seen and heard but so will the "freaks at the freak circus show" are seen and heard. Or like the American Idol Wako singers who can't sing - but they got their five second fame on TV.  Sorry this will be the first and last time I gaze upon your "freak show."

Tim

Dear Tim:
    'Me thinks' that you have more "angst" than I do. Actually my upbringing was satisfactory. At least I have no regrets. How about you? And trust me: I do not need to go on American Idol to know that I can't sing. I realize that 'secret sins' can drive one up the wall, especially when one realizes that they are absolutely powerless to conquer them.  Perhaps I am the only one who can hear your defeated cry for help underneath all of your bombastic rhetoric (albeit, 'wako' is spelled 'wacko' and doesn't require a capital "w," but I am not the one to criticize grammar, seeing that I am at the bottom of the totem myself in this area).

God brought you to our site, and perhaps He will bring you back again.  There is Light at the end of the tunnel, Tim.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.