bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heaven  (Read 4859 times)

WildOlive

Heaven
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:11:24 PM »

I have read several posts about Hell.  What about Heaven? Where is it? Do we go there when we die...? 

sj

Re: Heaven
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:25:47 PM »

I will hopefully have alittle more time to dialogue on this subject tonight... but here's a question. Do the scriptures say that we will go to heaven to be with God or that God will come and be with us?

God's Peace.
Josh

Bill

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 02:29:29 PM »

I have read several posts about Hell.  What about Heaven? Where is it? Do we go there when we die...? 

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17:21 KJV)

God Bless

Kat

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »

Hi WildOlive,

Here is an excerpt from an email of Ray's.

http://bible-truths.com/email4.htm#babel --------------------------------

Seeing that Jesus said while He was on this earth, that He was also at the same time, IN HEAVEN, ought to dispel and fanciful idea that the Heaven of God's Throne is in outer space on some huge galactic rock.

God's heaven is a higher spiritual realm of life and existence, not a geographical location in outer space.

Hope that helps a little.

Ray
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pax Vobiscum

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »

According to Joseph Campbell, if Jesus were ascending at the speed of light, he would not yet be out of our galaxy!  I love that one!

Peace

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 05:13:25 PM »

A higher spiritual realm of existance....that just sounds so awesome!!  It won't be like any paltry thing we can come up with, thats for sure!!

An awesome link to hubblesite.org really shows some awesome pictures of outer space tho.  I never thought that that would be Heaven, but I didn't think about it too much, I just wanted to be where Jesus was.

love,
gena
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.