bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SPAM email from idiots  (Read 4388 times)

Falconn003

SPAM email from idiots
« on: January 17, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »

WHY am i getting spam email from this IDIOT !

D F <kjv_james414@yahoo.com>

Obviously has no truth in him but  envy.

He is too blind and foolish to see his own faults, he thinks he can point out others short comings .

Out of his league and out of his mind, but strongly set in his self loothing righteousness.

Dear Ray maybe you should go to Bible College.
My [ DF } comments about the above statement made by Ray:

Ray has clearly not done his home work the early manuscripts do show this.

In 168 A.D. Theophilus used the word "trinity" in his letter to Autolycus. Written in Greek.Theophilus became bishop of Antioch.

In 177 A.D. Another writing in Greek---Anti-Nicene Fathers Apologia of Athenagoras presented to Roman emperors.
"Who, then, would not be ashamed to hear men speak of God the Father, and of God the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and who declare both their distinction in order."

In 215 A.D. Manuscript (25:1; CC2, 1195) Tertullian.  Adversus Praxean per RB.
"And so the connection of the Father, and the Son, and of the Paraclete makes three cohering  entities, one cohering from the other, which three are one entity" refers to the unity of their substance, not to the oneness of their number.

In 250 A.D. The Ante-Nicene Fathers:  Translation of the Writings of the Church Fathers down to A.D. 325. CYPRIAN.  De catholicae ecclesiae unitate. (CSEL 3:215)
The LORD says "I and the Father are one" and likewise it is written of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.  "And these three are one."  NOTE:  Cyprian is regarded as one "who quotes copiously and textually."  Further, the interpolation "In Christo Jesu" does not yet appear.  note:  Cyprian also quoted Acts 8:37

In 380A.D. PRISCILLIAN. Liber Apologeticus
As John says "and there are three which give testimony on earth, the water, the flesh the blood, and these three are in one, and there are three which give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Spirit, and these three are one in Christ Jesus."

These are just a few example of MANY. Ray is unlearned and too stubborn to admit when he is wrong. He likes to argue NOTHING MORE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO RESPONSE FROM RAY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My [DF] Comments
Conclusion, most would say Ray is too busy to respond; well that is just not true I have many, many email with Ray and one thing I have noticed is when you prove his writing or teaching to be wrong he simply stops. However he will always talk about another topic with you until again he is proven wrong.

DF

This fool should indeed pat himself on his back, for showing many people his fanaticism and stupidity, only comprehensible by himself and his Alice in Wonderland rhetoric.  Obviously a good lesson here shoud be, one should lessen the MUSHROOM intake.

I leave this food for thought " Ignorance is truly BLISS " !!!

God bless
Rodger
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:52:52 PM by Falconn003 »

gmik

Re: SPAM email from idiots
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:38:30 PM »

Hi Rodger.       He didn't prove a thing to me! We already know that the Word was getting perverted even in Paul's time.  Hope I don't get an e mail like that.

gena :)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: SPAM email from idiots
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 02:43:01 AM »

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.  I pray that I never see this in my e-mail box.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.