bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Must?  (Read 6525 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Must?
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:41:29 PM »

Hello Ray; This is Michael again. I have one more quick question, but first one quick comment; I want to thank you for all of your articles that you publish, I read them everyday and everyday I learn something new, Now for my question;   In the lake of fire series,  Part five  In all of the verses that you quote the words  Shall be saved     are used, example  Roman 10:9; Acts 16:31  etc.  But in Acts 4:12 The words  Must be saved are used.  Why do all the other verses use shall be saved but in Acts 4:12  the bible reads Must be saved?     Thanks Michael  P.S.  God has surely Blessed you  for you have knowledge that most only hope to have.

Dear Michael:
    The word "must" (Greek means 'necessary, behooves, binding') shows that salvation
    can not come by or through any other ways or means, than the NAME of Jesus Christ, ONLY.
    Hence, the emphasis upon that Name. Jews, for example,  cannot be saved  in the Name of "God" aside from the Name of Jesus as John Hagee teaches.  They MUST acknowledge the "Name" of Jesus Christ.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.