bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW IS EVERYONE IN THIS WILD WEATHER???  (Read 4562 times)

hebrewroots98

HOW IS EVERYONE IN THIS WILD WEATHER???
« on: January 17, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »

HELLO ALL,
I'm just thinking and praying for alot of you regarding this icy weather and frigid cold.  Is everyone safe?  Are your needs being met?  I hope that God blesses you through these cold and harsh times.  (Stock up on essential things if you need to ;)

gmik

Re: HOW IS EVERYONE IN THIS WILD WEATHER???
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »

Thank you!!

Its frigid weather here now.  I did not get my ice day off the other day >:( but the trees were absolutely gorgeous-all a glitter.

Hope you and our "church" family are keeping warm (even if some may be at the beach!)

gena

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 09:36:47 PM »

Gena,
That is too bad, I thought for sure that you were just 'chillin' (pun intended) as you had a snow day off.  Bummer.  I'm sure that you make good memories for your kiddos on days so extreme as that when they have to be at school! :D

Warm??? ???

They say that we are about to receive about 10 or so more inches of snow starting tommorow pm.  I'm gonna have to run to Blockbuster for at least one good movie (and choc chip cookies) for a good ole shut in :D;.   I do plan on taking the neighbor kids  and Baby David) sledding with Daniel if THEY have snow boots, (I think that Daniel is one of the few that ever takes the snow seriously (enough to have some serious fun) in this area; you know, snow boots, lots of cold weather gear and fun outdoor winter toys ;D.)   Hopefully my back will get stronger so I can take them.  I did a doosie this time by lifting that treadmill ::) :-

Take care, :D

longhorn

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 09:51:18 PM »

National Weather forecasters are predicting more wintry weather ( sleet- freezing rain and or snow) for a large portion of Texas Thurs - Sunday.  All's well here at the farm, Lucy refuses to sleep in the heated coop, so I gave her an entire bale of hay to sleep on, (front porch).  Power has not gone off here, but that may change with the added frozen precept.  Fire is roaring in the fireplace, and a couple of friends (Johhny Walker and Jack D) just might come by for a visit later.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 02:35:24 AM »

Longhorn,

Maybe you should resort to just cookies and MILK/hot chocolate on these cold days? ;) ;D  (I personally hadn't spoken with JD or Johnny in about 27 yrs, as I have forgotten all about them. :D)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 02:37:27 AM »

Susan,

Yep gonna stock up.  I am sure that Baby David would enjoy sledding.  He has a snow suit.  I would not let him get wet though.  This snowsuit has coverings for his shoes.  I got it off of ebay.

Well it's about time we got the snow. 

You all stay warm.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 12:34:21 PM »

Please send some of that cold my way!!! It's been in the 70s all winter. ::) I never got to wear my Christmas sweatshirt.  >:(

We usually get cold weather (20s-50s) here at this time, but this year it ain't happenin'. GRRRRRR!!!!!

Sandy

hebrewroots98

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 12:23:48 AM »

Well, it has been snowing now off and on for the past couple of days, but not that much accumulation.  We have been blessed to be able to sit in the house with the electricity on and to have fun and spend time together as a family, while eating wonderful beefstew, hot beans and cornbread, chili, etc...  Tomorrow I will take Daniel to go and build a snowman, attempt to build an igloo, and to go sledding at 'one' of the 'hills' here in West Texas.  (I will just direct this time; I won't participate as I usually do, as my back is still a bit weak.)

Hey Longhorn (cheese) ;), have you received any snow?  How are you holding up?

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 03:17:54 AM »

To All,

I had fun sledding today with some friends today.  It was great except the undertow of tension.  That tension is being resolved.  More on this later.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.