bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: News from Down South  (Read 4890 times)

jennie

News from Down South
« on: January 18, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »

Hey ya'll, I haope all have had a great day. It is so cold and "freezy" here right now but still a good day. I know many of ya'll have been praying for Michael's Mama. We got her home from the hospital after 2 surgeries. She is doing good , I think, for all she has gone through and being 75 years old on top of that! If you ever wonder if prayers are going through, let me tell ya'll they do! I have felt wrapped up , like in a soft blanket, by the prayers ya'll have prayed for us. To think that you would take time out of your busy day to pray is so amazing! Well, I must sign off for now, dear friends. Good night, Jennie

YellowStone

Re: News from Down South
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »

Jennie, my dear sister

May God continue to bless you and yours and wrap keep all snug and warm in his love for you.

Thanks so much for the update, and yes, prayers work! :)

Love to you,
Darren

DWIGHT

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:31:50 AM »

Jennie,

I just love your sweet loving spirit.  You are so kind to think of us when it is us that should be thinking and praying for you.  Stay warm and take care of Mama.

Much love in Him,

Dwight

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:59:19 AM »

I know what you mean Jennie. It is comforting to know that we are in fellowship and a blanket of prayers coming from our brothers and sisters is surrounding us. Ohhh it is so good! Ray also prays for us and Jesus over two thousand years ago, knew us and prayed too for us! Isn't that awesome!

John 17 : 20  Neither for these alone do I pray, it is not for their sake only that I make this request,  (vs 15 that You will not take them out of the wsorld, but that You will keep and protet them from the evil one) but also FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL EVER COME TO BELIEVE IN TRUST IN, CLING TO AND RELY ON ME through their word and teaching.

Jennie you have shown through your word and testimony that you trust in and lean upon Jesus and that He did not leave nor forsake you even though your house burnt down! It is wonderful how He cares for us and how He is leading us and providing for us through His Faithfulness and Strength.

Arcturus :)

jennie

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »

Thanks to you all for your kindness. Sorry Dennis, I created more work for you in putting this in the wrong place! Michael's sweet Mama is doing well. Matter of fact I am fixing to go try to get her up. She wants to sleep all the time! We have got to get her interested in things again. Love to all, Jennie

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »

Jennie

A vit. B complex Tonic   not pills, is nutritionally known to oxygenate and clean  the blood and provide energy. In pill form the metabolisim of the Vit. to the body is fairly blocked but in liquid form it is assimilated with greater ease and efficiency.  If you can get such Tonic in USA be sure not to purchase anything with caffeine or alcohol in it.

You said that Mama wants to sleep all the time! I know what that is like :D But now I am cured!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

jennie

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 07:36:52 PM »

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I am going to try to find that here for her. Love, Jennie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 03:22:56 AM »

Jennie,

Just wanted to drop a short post and say that I am still praying for you and your mom.  Thanks for the update.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 09:44:28 AM »

Jennie that is some wonderful news and Michael's moma is very fortunate to have someone like you to help take care of her. I hope she realizes what a blessing you are to her. I know you are a BIG blessing to me.

bobby

jennie

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »

Thanks ya'll for the encouragement. When I married Michael I always believed it to be right that I married his family too. Just as I loved my own messed up kin, I love my kin through Michael and will do for them as I did for my own. God let me put any badness done to me through my blood kin behind me and I took care of them too when the needs came. Somebody told me once that holding wrongs against another person doesn't really hurt them but it hurts us. I believe that is true. I am so thankful and glad that I had my parents , warts and all, to love and care for. Now I know that there will be no warts someday! Oops... I think a wart just popped up on me! We all have them don't we? In rambling on, it is striking me again how there are no degrees of goodness or badness, there is just God and the sweet sacrifice of Jesus. Love to you all, Jennie

brothertoall

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 09:50:26 AM »

Jennie everytime you post at this forum you state wisdom that always gets me thinking. Your wisdom of living life just always makes me feel so good.

Jennie I am thankful to our Father that He sent you our way and I feel that for all here.

What a wonderful family of brothers and sisters God has so blessed each of us with.

I do not know sometimes what I would do if you Jennie and all here were not there to lift me up.

It just amazes me how this fellowship with you all that are miles away can bring so much joy to my heart. Thank God for the internet and most of all for you all and this forum.

Much love to you all,

bobby

gmik

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 12:11:45 AM »

Amen!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.